Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss JoJo and Goliath, Power Rangers at Disney-MGM Studios in the News & Rumors forums; From Disney... TV Characters Power Rangers, JoJo and Goliath Join Disney-MGM Studios Family of Stars Now, together for the first time, the heroic characters from five different seasons of the ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

JoJo and Goliath, Power Rangers at Disney-MGM Studios

From Disney...

TV Characters Power Rangers, JoJo and Goliath Join Disney-MGM Studios Family of Stars

Now, together for the first time, the heroic characters from five different seasons of the international phenomenon Power Rangers wow kids in their lightning-charged Morphing Car during the Disney Stars and Motor Cars parade.

The Power Rangers also thrill young fans at autograph and photo meeting places daily in the Theme Park. Featured are the Red, Green, Pink, Black and White Power Rangers from several incarnations of the action/adventure TV franchise: Power Rangers Time Force, Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Power Rangers Wild Force, Power Rangers DinoThunder and Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta.
    The Power Rangers TV franchise features adventure, action, comedy and drama while teaching valuable lessons about the importance of working as a team. Power Rangers is seen daily during the Jetix action/adventure blocks mornings on ABC Family and evenings on Toon Disney and Saturday mornings during the ABC Kids daypart on ABC-TV.

An endearing pair for both preschoolers and parents, the curious clown JoJo and her little pet lion Goliath from the hit movement-focused Playhouse Disney series JoJo's Circus, are now featured in the popular daily attraction Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage! at Disney-MGM Studios. During the dynamic attraction, JoJo and Goliath take the spotlight to lead an interactive, wiggly, giggly group activity for preschoolers.

The new addition of JoJo and Goliath to the lively and popular attraction captures the energy and heart of the TV series, which features games, songs, colorful characters and funny story lines that invite preschoolers to use the body's large muscle groups to walk, run, dance, jump, climb and move with JoJo, Goliath and all the characters in Circus Town. JoJo's Circus is seen daily during Playhouse Disney on the Disney Channel.

The 20-minute Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage show also features favorite characters from Disney Channel series including Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, The Book of Pooh and Stanley.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    My son will be thrilled!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    aww man...
    i wish they coulda done this back with the original Power Rangers... I was (ok 'still am') obsessed with the original Power Rangers and even when Trini, Zack, and Jason were replaced with Aisha, Rocky, and Adam. I still have the action figures, pillow case, comfortor, curtains, posters, books, soundtracks, etc with them. I was just watching the first Power Ranger movie yesterday.

man... they were the good ones.....
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    My son will be thrilled!
    I'm going to have drag my two kicking and screaming on this one. They liked it the first time but may it clear this trip down no playhouse disney. They are so corny sometimes. That's okay I'm going and I want to see JoJo and Golith I love them.My two probaly be the first two up doing the Bear Cha Cha

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Just tell them they have to go because MJ LOVES that show.....they'll be happy to sit through it with her!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)