Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Fantasmic and the Aptly Named Dragon in the News & Rumors forums; I love that the dragon has been nicknamed Murphy - I've seen it have problems at at least one Fantasmic show. It never emerged from the mountain, the way it's ...
    Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

Re: Fantasmic and the Aptly Named Dragon

I love that the dragon has been nicknamed Murphy - I've seen it have problems at at least one Fantasmic show. It never emerged from the mountain, the way it's supposed to, in that particular show. However, I've also seen it work properly, and it's cool when it does.

Stupid question - what's the Yeti supposed to do that it apparently doesn't do very often?

BamaEd1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Smack81 View Post
    Stupid question - what's the Yeti supposed to do that it apparently doesn't do very often?
    Not a stupid question if you've never seen it. When the train rolls into the Yeti cavern at the end of EE, he would turn and then reach out and grab at the train with a HUGE claw while roaring. The effect was one that you had surprised the Yeti and he was mad (red glowing eyes and all). It always looked great but If you were sitting in the back so you could see the whole thing, it was the most amazing effect of any roller coaster I've ever been on. I can't wait until they get it repaired!!!!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

it was an awesome effect.... but alas... the yeti is deady....
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaEd1 View Post
    Not a stupid question if you've never seen it. When the train rolls into the Yeti cavern at the end of EE, he would turn and then reach out and grab at the train with a HUGE claw while roaring. The effect was one that you had surprised the Yeti and he was mad (red glowing eyes and all). It always looked great but If you were sitting in the back so you could see the whole thing, it was the most amazing effect of any roller coaster I've ever been on. I can't wait until they get it repaired!!!!
    Oh, ok. I've seen the Yeti do that - in fact, I'm not sure if I've ever seen it not do that! Maybe I've been one of the lucky ones LOL. Thanks for the info.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123