Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Tarzan on Broadway.... in the News & Rumors forums; http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...er.php?aid=178 Wonder if any of the current Cast of Tarzan Rocks will try our for this.....If they do that would be cool....Too bad NY is sooooo far away!...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Tarzan on Broadway....

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...er.php?aid=178

Wonder if any of the current Cast of Tarzan Rocks will try our for this.....If they do that would be cool....Too bad NY is sooooo far away!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Woo Hoo Tarzan is coming to me!

NYC- 1 hour by train I totally can't wait for this play to open!

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Do you think this may not be the smartest choice for Disney? I like Tarzan and all, but it seems like they'll have to do something really special to pull off the gorillas and Tantor. They could go the Lion King route and have puppets being performed by actors in costume...I don't know. I think Aladdin would have been better...but I'm biased on that one.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah NYC is only a 25 minute car trip for me. This time I'm not going to wait and get tickects I'm going as soon as the box office open.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Can we come stay with you so we can see it too? Pretty please JediPrincess?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Can we come stay with you so we can see it too? Pretty please JediPrincess?
    Sure come on you will love New Jersey can't say the same about NYC (just kidding) you would love both places.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    What are the odds that they would be willing to cast a 4'11", "mature" Jane? Not that I actually have anybody in mind, just wondering.
    They call me "Nana"

sillygurl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Awesome! I work in NYC, so I'm there every day...it'll be fairly easy for me to get tickets when they go on sale, woohoo!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>Countown to Christmas!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Yay!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Alice: "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    Cheshire Cat: "Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here."

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I would think that they would choose an older, classic movie, like The Little Mermaid or something. Though, I'm sure it will be awesome, all of them are.
    Izzy

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Personally, I'm wanting either The Little Mermaid on broadway before Tarzan. I'd LOVE to see what they could do with Ursula. And Kevin, have you see the Aladdin production in DCA? It's very well done. So, they have a great start for Aladdin on the stage.

As far as eye candy in Tarzan, I suggest you check out the second act of The Lion King on stage.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella

As far as eye candy in Tarzan, I suggest you check out the second act of The Lion King on stage.

Izzy