Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Avatar Attraction in AK in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by DVCDad It's not a replacement for Beastly Kingdom. It's a replacement for essentially unused land. Even if the area isn't your favourite once it's done, it's better ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Avatar Attraction in AK

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDad View Post
    It's not a replacement for Beastly Kingdom. It's a replacement for essentially unused land. Even if the area isn't your favourite once it's done, it's better than what's there now.

I'm amazed how people can be nostalgic for something that never happened. When a company like Disney get's an opportunity to work with another huge entity like Avatar (with Cameron's team footing at least part of the bill I'm sure), they'd be stupid NOT to do it. If Universal ended up getting this, the same people would be complaining that Disney needs to do more.
    I don't hink people are nostalgic for something that didn't happen but more disappointed that Disney never lived up to it's promise in bringing the Beastly part in. And Avatarville absolutely ends the chances of ever seeing a Beastly Kingdom.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MartianCrab View Post
    White, wheat, pumpernickel, rye, multigrain, artisan, so many to try! Don't let The World of Bread© pass you by!!!! A slice of life on your sammy, the limit is the sky!

Official Mascot: Willie Whitebread
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Disney and Wonder Bread... doesn't get any more American than that.
    Last edited by supernova; 10-18-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I found this description of the updated pavilion on a park map:

Sandwiched between Mission: Space and Ellen's Energey Adventure is Wonder's (Bread) of Life. We've expanded the scope and enriched the bread-th of this once-defunct pavilion for our guests to enjoy once again. And after falling into disrepair, we really had to butter up some of the naysayers in Corporate, but it's back!

Body Loaves, Goofy About Hearth, Grain-ium Command, and last but not yeast, the Making of Mead are all here for your enjoyment. And for you coin collectors, you will find the pumper-nickle coin press just inside the entrance. We offer something for every guest, both young and oat. Any way you slice it, there is plenty for everyone to seed and do. Family members of all ages, from your littlest brother to old crusty grandpa, the whole crou-ton will loaf it! Willie Whitebread hopes to see you there.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I was bready to give up on this idea, thinking perhaps, it was half-baked. I kept asking myself "rye won't anyone comment?" You've grained even more of my respect!
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Ryed back at ya.

Perhaps we need to revive these forgotten favorites:

Forget Garcia and his Dead Heads. We've got Bread Heads!

Original Grimace...

or gritty reboot?

it has nothing to do with bread. I just like classic McDonaldland characters.

Searching for a photo of the old Mc Donald's tray liner they used to have. It had all of the characters on it and was black and white so that you could color it. From what I remember, it was quite detailed and not really for small children to color. Found photos of updated ones, though. Just not the old one I remember.

Hey, who doesn't?
    Last edited by supernova; 10-19-2011 at 06:53 PM.

It was similar to this, and did include Captain Crook and the Professor on it. Only it was black and white
    Last edited by supernova; 10-19-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Wow. A costume party. How did I miss out on THIS growing up? Though those cakes were pretty darn delicious.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345