Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Test Track 2012 Update in the News & Rumors forums; Yeah, it was a domino effect. The deaths permanently altered the perception of the ride which dovetailed into, and expanded, the complaints. I've never been on it, and really never ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Test Track 2012 Update

Yeah, it was a domino effect. The deaths permanently altered the perception of the ride which dovetailed into, and expanded, the complaints. I've never been on it, and really never plan to.

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yeah, it was a domino effect. The deaths permanently altered the perception of the ride which dovetailed into, and expanded, the complaints. I've never been on it, and really never plan to.
    Never again, here. You aren't missing anything. These opinions seemed to be shared by the majority of WDW visitors, seeing the wait times for it even during peak seasons. I've wondered if H-P will eventually pull out.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

On the busiest nights we were there last month I never saw a wait time over 30 minutes. It was at 15 nearly our entire stay. Green hit 45 at one point...

But, so did Maelstrom that night.

You do the math...

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

I watched the new TT on Youtube. I liked the old version better. I'll give it a chance on our next trip though. I'm not willing to discredit the whole update based on an internet video.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

I have one of the Disney wait times apps on my Iphone. I like to check the waits from home just for fun, and the test track lately has had very long wait times.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Quote Originally Posted by prickle View Post
    I have one of the Disney wait times apps on my Iphone. I like to check the waits from home just for fun
    I have those on my Android and I check them too. I also have the Weather Channel on mine and I check the weather in Orlando from time to time. Good to know I'm not the only one who does these types of strange things
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

On the busiest nights we were there last month I never saw a wait time over 30 minutes. It was at 15 nearly our entire stay. Green hit 45 at one point...

You do the math...
    Well, it certainly has no "E-Ticket" wait time, if it's supposed to be one.

I never saw wait time for either version over 35 minutes during spring break. At some point, I think Disney will need to re-visit what they're doing with the attraction. It's just not popular and people don't want/expect something like this at a Disney park. It just adds to the confusion of FW. Doubt it's doing what Disney and HP would like.

I have one of the wait time apps, too.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

The wait time apps are actually really well done. The dining app I used was incredible as well. Has a GPS built into it with real time distance and direction. Very cool.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

You do the math...
    Yep, you did your vacation in the correct order. MK especially was wackadoodle the week after you were there.
    Epcot on New Years Eve and MK were beyond nutty. Busier than the last 7 years.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yep, you did your vacation in the correct order. MK especially was wackadoodle the week after you were there.
    Epcot on New Years Eve and MK were beyond nutty. Busier than the last 7 years.
    Interesting. My sister who works at Soarin' said the wait time "only" hit about 5-6 hours. She said the managers had them prepared for much, much more. She worked the morning shift on NYE and was able to spend the rest of the day through midnight in the park and said it wasn't as crazy as she would have thought.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

This actually isn't the first time I've heard conflicting reports.

Based on the crowds at DTD that week, I'm thinking HG's account is closer to the truth.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Interesting. My sister who works at Soarin' said the wait time "only" hit about 5-6 hours. She said the managers had them prepared for much, much more. She worked the morning shift on NYE and was able to
    spend the rest of the day through midnight in the park and said it wasn't as crazy as she would have thought.
    I was there for the day it oppened and the day after, and it only got up to 120 min as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Interesting. My sister who works at Soarin' said the wait time "only" hit about 5-6 hours. She said the managers had them prepared for much, much more. She worked the morning shift on NYE and was able to spend the rest of the day through midnight in the park and said it wasn't as crazy as she would have thought.
    That made me laugh. Only a 5-6 hour wait.

I'll have to find you pictures of the lawns all over Future World with people laying everywhere on the lawns like it was a beach.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast