Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Awesome EPCOT 30th Anniversary Posters in the News & Rumors forums; I saw this come across my news news feed, and thought the community here would be really interested in it. I'm sure many of you have seen an image similar ...
    StrikerObi is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Awesome EPCOT 30th Anniversary Posters

I saw this come across my news news feed, and thought the community here would be really interested in it.

I'm sure many of you have seen an image similar to this one around the internet for the past year or so.

Well, the guy that made it, Stephen Christ, just launched a Kickstarter campaign to sell poster sized prints of it, in this special alternate silver metallic color scheme. So now you can hang some awesome EPCOT fan-art on your walls. It's $25 for just the poster, and there are some more options as well, including a set of post cards for all of EPCOT's various attractions.

The Kickstarter is at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ary-poster-art and has a pretty long way to go until it reaches its goal. I thought I'd share this with everybody to help Stephen reach his funding goal. I've seen his EPCOT images all over the internet, and it's really not cool that people have posted them without crediting him at all. Hopefully if enough people buy these posters, it'll help make up for that.
    Last edited by StrikerObi; 07-29-2012 at 03:51 PM.