Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss R.I.P Cape May Oreo Bon Bons in the News & Rumors forums; Well...as much as it pains me to say, we had dinner at Cape May Cafe tonight after a month-long remodel and they have pulled the Oreo Bob Bons from the ...
    langway4 is offline A-Ticket holder

R.I.P Cape May Oreo Bon Bons

Well...as much as it pains me to say, we had dinner at Cape May Cafe tonight after a month-long remodel and they have pulled the Oreo Bob Bons from the Buffett!!! We all noticed they weren't in their usual spot when we walked in and then asked our waitress who informed us they are no longer part of Cape May!!! What in the world are they thinking???????

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: R.I.P Cape May Oreo Bon Bons

I am disappointed. Cape is renowned for its Oreo Bon Bons. It was the one item everyone in my family was in agreement with at Cape. Makes one fear the refurb of Cali Grill coming up this winter.

Bon Bons are labor intensive, so with the dumbing down of menus since the dining plan became popular and at some times free, it doesn't surprise me that something else that was special has bit the dust.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

I guess Disney has to learn the hard way. During our last visit in June, my son was so excited about getting one of those thick, gooey, chocolate chip cookies in the German pavillion, only to find out they don't have them any more.

RollTideMickey is offline A-Ticket holder

That makes me sad to know they are pulling great items to make thing more cost effective. One other item they quit serving was the GIANT fudge brownie ice cream at Yak and Yeti. Does anyone else remember that treat? It was amazing!