Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney to enter cellphone market, with kids in mind in the News & Rumors forums; Oh I love it! If I save all my money till I finally get back home, maybe I can justify getting one too...or if I'm lucky...I'll come down in price ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Oh I love it! If I save all my money till I finally get back home, maybe I can justify getting one too...or if I'm lucky...I'll come down in price a bit.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    The only problem here is that Sprint doesn't have good coverage in our area. I would have to look into where exactly it could be used and the roaming stuff, long distance stuff, and things like that. Right now, I dont' need anything but next year when my daughter goes to high school, this would be cool.

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    wow, that phone looks freakin SWEET. They should make a Theme Park series. like a Tower of Terror pone with a rotary dial or a Space Mountain Phone that has a built in taser. why? cuz it'd be cool. and kinda futuristic. How bout a it's a small world ringer? talk about mindnumbing. haha

Pooq45 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks! It came with some Disney themed ringtones. It had the Mickey Mouse Club March and some others. It also came with a USB cable so that I can put my own pictures and music on it. Right now my ringtone is set to Two Hornpipes (Tortuga) from Pirates Of The Caribbean 2. Haha!

Those are some pretty cool ideas though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12