Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Cars Land coming to DHS in the News & Rumors forums; Disclaimer: humor and sarcasm follows, nothing said in this post is real, but the video is real, believe it or not. It's possible that no statements have been forthcoming because ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Cars Land coming to DHS

Disclaimer: humor and sarcasm follows, nothing said in this post is real, but the video is real, believe it or not.
    It's possible that no statements have been forthcoming because they've pretty much blown the budge for the next decade with all the effects in Fantasyland portal and Candle and then of course this Chevrolet testing with live people of home made dwarf carts to be the next coaster. You've been wondering what was going on behind the construction walls in New Fantasyland, well wonder no more. The new coasters are sure to be tested and safe. Can't wait to ride that ride.
    Sneak peak starts at 1:18 - be mindful every legal OSHA standard was broke here so please do no share this with everyone.
    nicholas likes this.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Soooo Carsland is feasible or justa Blue Sky rumor?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Disclaimer: humor and sarcasm follows, nothing said in this post is real, but the video is real, believe it or not.
    It's possible that no statements have been forthcoming because they've pretty much blown the budge for the next decade with all the effects in Fantasyland portal and Candle and then of course this Chevrolet testing with live people of home made dwarf carts to be the next coaster. You've been wondering what was going on behind the construction walls in New Fantasyland, well wonder no more. The new coasters are sure to be tested and safe. Can't wait to ride that ride.
    Sneak peak starts at 1:18 - be mindful every legal OSHA standard was broke here so please do no share this with everyone.
    It looks good, but why does some of it look like it was made in the 1980s?

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Soooo Carsland is feasible or justa Blue Sky rumor?
    It's feasible, but so far there have been no reliable sources to say that they've given it serious consideration, beyond the one posted (they've since basically backed off, they usually don't jump on these like that). Difficult to say if it was close and delayed or canceled, still a work in progress, or was just a wild rumor right now.

There were a unusual amount of things rumored recently to be announced that didn't happen.
    Last edited by doconeill; 06-06-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

And it is being said that a driver for LMA leaked that about a year from now will be LMA last show and the attraction will close.

WDW - Hollywood Studios
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

That's weird. For some reason I thought Disney had actually announced that plan.

DisneyPHD is offline A-Ticket holder

Going to miss the Backlot Tour. Of course, it isn't the same as it was at the beginning of the Studio. I hope they preserve the AFI Showcase and maybe work the prop house in to it. The queue line always went too fast to really enjoy the props in there. And I really hope The Mouse is preserved in a place of honor.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I'm with you, I have only good memories of the full back-lot tour in its heyday. At the time the cannon was cutting edge, now the new Rainforest trumps it by far so it is time for Disney to call it a day. My family has fond memories of Osborne Lights on the old block, strolling though and the beautiful manger at the end, was a nice way to add true Christmas Eve to our holiday vacations. I rode through the back-lot on my last trip and it was bittersweet, kept thinking of how the back-lot was minused in so many segments over the years, not only with the working sets being gone or the street homes but also the warehouse show where they brought guests down to demonstrate the optical illusions. Both my DS and DH participated over the years. It is sad to see attractions be dissected rather than enhanced.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 06-22-2013 at 12:35 AM.
    nicholas likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234