Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Say goodbye to endless refillable mugs - "RapidFill" RFID mugs rolling out resortwide in the News & Rumors forums; Another update...I was SUPPOSED to check in to OKW yesterday, but received a call because OKW was overbooked (not really supposed to happen, but they may have had to take ...
    doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: Say goodbye to endless refillable mugs - "RapidFill" RFID mugs rolling out resort

Another update...I was SUPPOSED to check in to OKW yesterday, but received a call because OKW was overbooked (not really supposed to happen, but they may have had to take rooms out of inventory for some reason), so we're over at SSR. SSR does not have the new mugs yet, so the machines aren't active.

And the fill station at the Paddock pool next to the grill/bar is surrounded by bees
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Say goodbye to endless refillable mugs - "RapidFill" RFID mugs rolling out resort

The ultimate goal of park refills and insects, eek. Just the sting ratio.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

there is an amusement park here in CT that offers free soda all day with admission. at their drink stations they have air curtains to curtail the bees. BTW the park is the oldest amusement park in continuos operation in the USA.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Wait, Brian. You mean to tell us that they didn't close down by offering free beverages leading to a bankruptcy? Hear that, Disney???
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

And on the bottom of the paper cups this is the sticker that is affixed.

holland

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Rapid Refill demo. Learned from it, Ice doesn't count toward total fill and fill times do vary.

Apparently Tables in Wonderland card gets 20% off rapid refill mugs.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    there is an amusement park here in CT that offers free soda all day with admission. at their drink stations they have air curtains to curtail the bees. BTW the park is the oldest amusement park in continuos operation in the USA.
    Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana has free self serve drink stations throughout the park. They also have free sunscreen stations as well.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Wouldn't be a bad perk for DVC, either.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Really? I haven't seen this anywhere yet...but I wonder...if I get it at one of the value food courts that take TIW, is the mug considered a food purchase? Never tried.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    Really? I haven't seen this anywhere yet...but I wonder...if I get it at one of the value food courts that take TIW, is the mug considered a food purchase? Never tried.
    Yep, as of now. But don't you just wonder if your reaction is the same as Disney's? Like ooops...lets fix this glitch, now? lol.

Yep, as of now. But don't you just wonder if your reaction is the same as Disney's? Like ooops...lets fix this glitch, now? lol.
    I guess it depends if you are legally buying food, or a mug...

Might make a jaunt over to a value food court worth it if you are getting several...
    Doc

I guess it depends if you are legally buying food, or a mug...

Might make a jaunt over to a value food court worth it if you are getting several...
    I read and re-read, don't stay at values, why would you head to a value resort?

I also wonder if this has to do with the master plan of rapid, drinks not included with QS meals when fully rolled out???????,

When the moderates just were being intro'd to WDW the drink area had everything, several types of milks, slushies, fresh orange juice. I wonder what they will do about that once drinks are omitted. They certainly aren't going to tell parents that they'll have to pay extra if they want milk vs soda for their kids.

Wonder in the long run if this is going to be worth it to Disney.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 09-11-2013 at 10:27 PM.

I read and re-read, don't stay at values, why would you head to a value resort?

I also wonder if this has to do with the master plan of rapid, drinks not included with QS meals when fully rolled out???????,
    If you can save over $3 each, and you need several, it could be worth a quick trip when you have time to kill.

I've also been hearing that with the dining plans, they aren't going to include drinks with a QS meal, but instead you bring your mug. Long way to go for that though.
    Doc

If you can save over $3 each, and you need several, it could be worth a quick trip when you have time to kill.

I've also been hearing that with the dining plans, they aren't going to include drinks with a QS meal, but instead you bring your mug. Long way to go for that though.
    I'm missing you...mugs are available at all resorts, not just values, or am I missing something with Wonderland, can you only use that at a value resort QS?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast