Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Wonders of Life pavillion in the News & Rumors forums; Called Disney today to ask about the "clear as mud" description of Wonders of Life and when they would or wouldn't be open. Official, Unofficial, and CRO all say it ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Unhappy Wonders of Life pavillion

Called Disney today to ask about the "clear as mud" description of Wonders of Life and when they would or wouldn't be open. Official, Unofficial, and CRO all say it is open seasonally and during high crowd expectations. CRO connected me to EPCOT Guest Relations(cooool...I actually talked to a CM at the park..neato) and the very nice woman there told me that as of this point it will NOT be open from the day after Labor Day till Thanksgiving week I asked her even with the Pin Trading weekend during the second week and she said yes. So I guess the high crowd thing only applies during peak season

This really is icky cause now that's 2 pavillions that will be down while we are there....NO CRUSH and now no WOL either...geez you would think since one would be closed they'd keep the other open just to help control the crowd flow.

If anyone hears any different let me know.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    You would also think that since Epcots Food and Wine tasting starts in October that they would have "seasonal" exhibits open since they are promoting something within that park.

Gotta wonder who is making the decisions around there sometimes!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie
    You would also think that since Epcots Food and Wine tasting starts in October that they would have "seasonal" exhibits open since they are promoting something within that park.
    Two things...

1. Food and Wine Festival focuses much more on the World Showcase than Future World in Epcot.

2. The 2005 Food & Wine Festival will be holding some events inside the WOL Pavilion. One of the Exquisite Evenings at Epcot, French Fatale - Bordeaux to be more specific, is being held in the Wonders Retreat inside WOL.

I miss WOL as well.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    that's pretty cool..i went to the festival last year and it was great...i miss Body Wars!!! can't beat a close up of a splinter.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney