Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Tarzan Rocks refurbishment in the News & Rumors forums; Does anyone know what is going to replace Tarzan Rocks? Will it be a show? And does anyone know when it will be open?...
    Jonathon Cooke is offline A-Ticket holder

Tarzan Rocks refurbishment

Does anyone know what is going to replace Tarzan Rocks? Will it be a show? And does anyone know when it will be open?

There is no answer to that question yet. As soon as there is an answer to it this will be the place to find it. Our own MommytoMJM goes to this show AT LEAST once a weekend and is personal friends with the CM's so I am sure that she will be one of the first to know.

Does anyone know anything about what is happeing in the old Tarzan Rock! studio/stage area yet?

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Red face Tarzan.... Rocks!!

It is just a shame that they are going to replace it as, personally, I love the show!!

I am just glad that when we were there last time, I videoed the whole thing with no breaks and ended up with a good copy of it!!

I suppose, this way, I'll be able to watch it again and again when I want to!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    OHHHH, i wish we had done that. I love the show too and i am going to miss it. But at least i got to see it a few times.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

does anyone know anything yet?

I believe that Tarzan Rocks is still scheduled to close on January 21st. The rumor going around is that a show based on Finding Nemo is going to replace it. I can certainly think of other things that would be a better fit. I like Nemo and all, but they have a whole section of Nemo related things at the Living Seas at Epcot now....why at AK too???? I've heard that the new show will debut in Nov 2006 and that they will be enclosing the theater like they did about a year ago to the Festival of the Lion King theater.

does anyone have any pics of the theatre transformation/construction?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Cooke
    does anyone have any pics of the theatre transformation/construction?
    They haven't started the theater transformation or construction. The Tarzan Rocks Show doesn't close until later this month.