Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss There's Pooh on my map!!!! in the News & Rumors forums; I love that picture I think it is cool disney does things like that!...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I love that picture I think it is cool disney does things like that!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lonnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    There is still a submarine on the site!!! inside pooh's house over the side door there is a submarine! of course you have to duck to get in, cast members will point it out for you. however there is No giant squid

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Welcome aboard, Lonnie! We're very glad you decided to join us!

And very cool to hear that you spotted the Nautilus too. I have a pic of it on the previous page of this thread, and we had just been discussing it actually.

Welcome again, and I hope to see plenty more of you around the boards!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Thank you for giving me credit MAINSTREET.....I just got home about an hour ago(yes more or less first thing I do is get online...LOL) Haven't gotten a chance to download my pics of it yet -I took mine on Saturday afternoon-and I cant find the actual thread you started about the hidden sub Lou...too tired from drive..YAAAWWWWNNN!
    Tho I do think MAINSTREET's is a better shot I will get mine up as soon as possible.
    Oh and personal opinion on play area....boring! and horribly hot ground cover(squishy and soft, but hot) It is a lot smaller than what I exepected area wise and not a lot for the kids to do-they are not allowed to climb up on anything but the slide and not much else to do other wise....OH! and NO STROLLERS ALLOWED! A bit of a pain if you just want to go check it out without the kiddos running to play on the slide. Hmmm also thinking what if you have a stroller bound with you and no one to watch them while you take the other one in or how are you supposed to hold an infant and chase a toddler at the same time? Disney really needs to rethink this quite a bit. Hopefully the rumors are true about it being a temporary attraction.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Of course I gave you credit... you did find it first. But thanks for pointing it out. I might have never found it if you hadn't. Now I have a picture of it! It's so cool. At least Disney knows enough to pay tribute to past attractions, even if they have to replace all the good ones with questionable ones like this one (which is not even questionable, if you ask me).

It was nice to have met you, and I hope the rest of your trip went well. You'll have to tell us all about it.

Go get some rest!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345