Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Kim Possible character...for you Jarod in the News & Rumors forums; Just saw this on Mouseplanet.com and thought you might be interested Jarod.... Walk-around face characters of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are being tested at the Disney-MGM Studios....

Kim Possible character...for you Jarod

Just saw this on Mouseplanet.com and thought you might be interested Jarod....

Walk-around face characters of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are being tested at the Disney-MGM Studios.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am going to miss it :'(

Drat, I wanted to do Draken too.....(only since there isn't a Syndrome face character anywhere) :P
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Mark Goldhaber is offline B-Ticket Holder
    They've got photos of the first round of tests over in the forums at wdwmagic.com

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Just saw this on Mouseplanet.com and thought you might be interested Jarod....

Walk-around face characters of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are being tested at the Disney-MGM Studios.
    Thank you I wish I could see it

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Umm you aren't missing much.

Last edited by Kimpossible; 09-18-2005 at 09:32 AM.
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

To me, she's too old, and he's got brown hair. The costumes look ok, but I think they'd be better off with "fur" costumes like the Incredibles. I think a face character for these guys is going to be mistaken for someone who works in the Indiana Jones show.
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

When I look at the photo I laugh. Its kind of funny.

I do believe that Ron has blonde hair.....I'm kind of disappointed, definately not the best work here

Although I'll still be collecting their autographs while wearing my Kim Possible pin

Maybe that was just a test and they would work on the hair later

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    Maybe that was just a test and they would work on the hair later

I hope so.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

I don't think that they should be face characters either

I mean, I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever to these two individuals, but they simply don't "stand out" the way other face characters do because the costumes are not supposed to be flashy and as colorful as say, Belle's ballgown or even Bert's outfit, chimney sweep or Jolley Holiday. If you remember the Doug costume, it might serve as a visual, but that would work for these two. On top of that, have a mouse or duck-height Rufus. Then put the three together, and you've got something. They'd need a reeeeally young girl and some serious red hair to pull Kim off as face, and I just don't think that's, pardon the pun, possible. The drawings of those characters are VERY stylized and caricatury.

Now I have a goal.....at Halloween, dress up like Ron Stoppable and make the Disney face character look like a sketch on a napkin!

(been planning this for a while, but now I can say I have a reason

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Honsetly these two need major work. I'm glad they are in testing faze and hopefully getting out the kinks. I think if my kids saw them it would take them a few minutes to figure who they were.

I agree with most maybe they should use costume like the Incredibles or like Stanley. Oh well guess we are going to have to wait and see.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Captain Hank is offline A-Ticket holder
    According to a wdwmagic forum member who is involved in WDW Entertainment, Ron's hair was just a test, and will soon be blonde.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast