Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Under Dog Movie for Disney! in the News & Rumors forums; I always liked UnderDog, he was one of my favorites as a child along with Kung Fu Luie. Underdog will be here. Walt Disney Pictures will film a live-action version ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Under Dog Movie for Disney!

I always liked UnderDog, he was one of my favorites as a child along with Kung Fu Luie.

Underdog will be here. Walt Disney Pictures will film a live-action version of the 1960s cartoon "Underdog" in Rhode Island. Disney spokeswoman Heidi Trotta confirmed the company's plans last night.

State officials are still negotiating with Walt Disney Pictures for the takeover of the Cranston Street Armory in Providence. Disney would convert it into a production facility and soundstage for the project.

Steven Feinberg, head of the Rhode Island Film Office, says Disney scouts visited the state this summer and chose it over several popular Canadian locations.

Feinberg says the production will bring hundreds of jobs and tens of (m) millions of dollars to the state. Production is scheduled to start in March.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    I always liked UnderDog, he was one of my favorites as a child along with Kung Fu Luie.

Underdog will be here. Walt Disney Pictures will film a live-action version of the 1960s cartoon "Underdog" in Rhode Island. Disney spokeswoman Heidi Trotta confirmed the company's plans last night.

State officials are still negotiating with Walt Disney Pictures for the takeover of the Cranston Street Armory in Providence. Disney would convert it into a production facility and soundstage for the project.

Steven Feinberg, head of the Rhode Island Film Office, says Disney scouts visited the state this summer and chose it over several popular Canadian locations.

I think you you mean Hong Kong Fui ( not sure if I spell the last name
    right)

It would be very intresting to see an Underdog movie.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 09-22-2005 at 08:13 AM. Reason: added end quote command

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Actually it's "Hong Kong Phooey " I even spelled it wrong. LOLOL!!!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Used to like reading Underdog books when i was a kid