Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Walt Disney World 3 p.m. EST Hurricane Wilma Update in the News & Rumors forums; At this time, there are no changes to Operating Hours, events or resort operations at Walt Disney World Resort as a result of Hurricane Wilma, though they continue to monitor ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Walt Disney World 3 p.m. EST Hurricane Wilma Update

At this time, there are no changes to Operating Hours, events or resort operations at Walt Disney World Resort as a result of Hurricane Wilma, though they continue to monitor its path.

For the latest Theme Park operating hours, please visit the Calendar section of disneyworld.com.

If you have any questions about your upcoming stay, please call 407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Disney World may be doing fine so far, but I see you are from good ol' Delray just North of me. I don't know about you but I'm ready to duck and cover.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    I'm hoping at my end that this misses residential areas and anywhere where people live in general, and centralises itself over the north-east of Fantasyland. AKA Pooh's Playful Spot...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    I'm hoping at my end that this misses residential areas and anywhere where people live in general, and centralises itself over the north-east of Fantasyland. AKA Pooh's Playful Spot...

Counldn't agree more!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks for the update, Mr. Rose. You are a scholar and a gentleman.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

okay i know you guys miss the 20k leagues under the sea, but Poohs playful spot is really cute! my 6 and 3 year old loved it! i think they should add pooh character greetings there though!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse
    okay i know you guys miss the 20k leagues under the sea, but Poohs playful spot is really cute! my 6 and 3 year old loved it! i think they should add pooh character greetings there though!

Why add Pooh character greetings when you can find Pooh characters all over the park already. We don't need anymore of a pooh & friends overload. The Crystal Palace already hosts a Pooh character breakfast... i really don't think we need anymore.
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    As I'm sure you all know by now, all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney and Disney’s Wide World of Sports are CLOSED due to Hurricane Wilma. Fort Wilderness Camp Ground is closed, and guests are being relocated to All Star Sports at their current campground rate. Weather permitting, Walt Disney World may reopen one or more theme parks to Resort Guests Only after the storm passes on Monday afternoon.

I've also spoken to Nathan, who is locked in his house due to a mandatory no-travel policy for today. He has no electricity, and has been advised he probbaly won't for the rest of the week. Winds are upwards of 125MPH right now, and he says the streets are littered with trees, debris, etc.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I've heard from CMS and from the disney CM hotline that Epcot and MK is open to guests today from 1pm til 10pm for Epcot and 1pm til midnight for MK but it probably won't be announced to the public, just resort guests.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives