Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Narnia attraction takes visitors on a journey in the News & Rumors forums; yeah im hoping this behind the scenes look is better then what they did with the "making of the haunted mansion movie" that was so boring, and having a CM ...
    pansflight is offline A-Ticket holder
    yeah im hoping this behind the scenes look is better then what they did with the "making of the haunted mansion movie" that was so boring, and having a CM read a script to us from a sheet of paper just isnt what i expect from disney.

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Would love to see photos of the Narnia attraction if anyone gets some. -Thanks
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by glistensound2
    Would love to see photos of the Narnia attraction if anyone gets some. -Thanks

No problem I will be down next month and I will take a lot and post.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Jedi Princess. We'll all enjoy seeing something new. I'm so excited about the movie. The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe is a fascinating metaphor about Christianity told in a very captivating way. I've enjoyed that tale since I was a small boy.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

Saw the first TV advertisement for the movie last night! Cannot wait to go and see it!

Quote Originally Posted by glistensound2
    Thanks Jedi Princess. We'll all enjoy seeing something new. I'm so excited about the movie. The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe is a fascinating metaphor about Christianity told in a very captivating way. I've enjoyed that tale since I was a small boy.

No problem. I also love this movie when I was a child and please to see it as an adult on PBS in the live action version as well. They did the whole Narina series which I thought were great. Only thing that bother me was when the witch kills Aslan always made afraid. But then we see him again and I'm all better

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

pearlnecklace71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    At Disney-MGM Studios, there's a piece of scenery/photo location that looks like it came from this scene in the movie (minus the girl, of course):

http://movies.msn.com/movies/wintermovieguide

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Does anyone know when this Narnia thing is supposed to open? Is it already open? Hopefully it will be better than the HM attraction, that was disappointing.
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i think they opened it the same day as the movie
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Koda
    Does anyone know when this Narnia thing is supposed to open? Is it already open? Hopefully it will be better than the HM attraction, that was disappointing.

Yes it open on Friday December 9 and let just say it was ****. We wait in line for 30 plus minute and go inside which by the way we had to stand and watched a 25 minute clip of the movie. Needless to say I was very unhappy and so was a lot of others. I will detail more in my trip report.Don't worry you didn't miss a thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12