Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Expedition Everest AP Preview Dates!!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by disneybuff100 Now I believe from my sources, That there is a Disney Visa Card Holder preview some time in Feb! I'll have to check up on this ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    Now I believe from my sources, That there is a Disney Visa Card Holder preview some time in Feb! I'll have to check up on this for now.

Oh, let me know! I have one of those!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Mark,

I'll be at the Beach Club from the 24th-29th. And you? Let's keep in touch and we'll try and meet up! (if anyone else wants to meet up as well, let me know!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ...Never mind!!... I'll just have to wait until September / October to ride EE!!

I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    does anyone think they will let just plain old regular guests ride EE after those set dates are over??
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Certainly, Tehy have plain soft openings like right after or between preview dates
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

do u happen to know the track layout
    and how do they have 4 trains going when it is a up and back coaster
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Everest AP Preview Dates

Lou,
    Will you be doing a podcast while you are at WDW on the 24-28th?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I will at least be there on the 29th and other days if I can get someone to help with MJ...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

http://www.rcdb.com/id2389.htm here are facts and some more pictures of EE
    the first day we r in the parks is the 28th
    then we will be there till feb.3

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    DWT meet at EE in Jan!!! Let's take over the mountain!
    Shoot, we are going to miss you by a couple of days. Oh well, maybe someday the DW and I will be able to meet you and your family.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89
    do u happen to know the track layout
    and how do they have 4 trains going when it is a up and back coaster
    I do know the probable track layout, and this is not an up and back coaster like your normal boomerang, it goes backwards on a different track than when you went forward.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm shooting for the 28th.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    sorry for the double post..

I never been to any kind of "opening" in any theme park, so I'd really like to see this event, and I've seen the finished exterior up close so to miss this event would be a disaster.

The family and I are planning on moving to Ocala by Feb 4 so this should be quite a circus for me lol.. but I just can't imagine on how incredible it wouldd be to be one of the first riders on this awesome ride, right along side some DWT fam.

Mark Goldhaber is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Mark,

I'll be at the Beach Club from the 24th-29th. And you? Let's keep in touch and we'll try and meet up! (if anyone else wants to meet up as well, let me know!)
    Lou,

I'm at Pop from 1/27-1/30.

Nathan said that he is probably going to come up, as well. I've also heard through the grapevine that Len Testa and Deb Wills will be there. Maybe we can even set up a webmasters' meet!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast