Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Expedition Everest AP Preview Dates!!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by nrose101 Lou and I will definetly be doing a podcast live from EE that weekend (I am still trying to convince him to do a Video one ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    Lou and I will definetly be doing a podcast live from EE that weekend (I am still trying to convince him to do a Video one too )
    That is great! I can't wait to hear your impressions. Just don't get too carried away and tell TOO much about the actual ride. I want my first time to be like YOUR first ride.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I promise we will not spoil it for anyone.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    OK, if anyone is going to be there over the weekend, we're going to meet up at Tusker House at 10 a.m. (I'll be doing Breakfastasaurus earlier that morning).

I'll likely be at DAK all day, so let me know if you'll be around! Hope to see you there!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

History Channel Program???

Hey did anyone see the program on the History Channel on Saturday? It was about how they did some of the things at WDW, like the fireworks, Illuminations, the Stunt show at MGM. Well the last segment had a small part of the Expedition Everest Ride and they said that you only see the Yeti for a few moments but he looks really cool. Just wondering if thats what it will be like!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Is it wrong for me to drool in the forums?
    Lou Mongello

Yes it is! Calm your self or no EE for you!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse
    Hey did anyone see the program on the History Channel on Saturday? It was about how they did some of the things at WDW, like the fireworks, Illuminations, the Stunt show at MGM. Well the last segment had a small part of the Expedition Everest Ride and they said that you only see the Yeti for a few moments but he looks really cool. Just wondering if thats what it will be like!
    It is, when the ride is about over, you go through a dark tunnel, then right as your passing under him, he lights up and scares the **** out of you.

They only wanted for you to see it for a second cause It would look REAL!
    If you spent the whole ride looking at it, you would come to see that it is just another incredible AA! But when you see it, you will think if that Yeti was going to eat you if he had the chance!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I will PROBABLY be there. Can't promise for sure, but it is a weekend, so I can probably get it off from flying. Unfortunately my roomie is supposed to come back from MD on that day and wont be getting in until that night, and so we had already talked of going on Sunday, but he's not really big on thrill rides, so maybe he wont really mind my going without him. We'll have to talk it over. but a DWT mini-meet at EE previews???... I'm going to do everything I can to make that! Boo-ya!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Ok folks here is a thread you can spill all your Everest info at:

http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5224

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Ok, where and when is this meeting (I am brain dead and can't find it...)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Right now, looks like we're meeting up at Tusker House at 10 a.m. Deb Wills and people from AllEars (omong other groups I assume) will be there as well.

Hope to see you (and your yellow lanyards!) there!!!
    Lou Mongello

I concur, yellow lanyards are a must!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

OK, you all, everybody (LOST reference)

I am... OUTTA HERE!!! heading to bed for my requisite 3 hours of sleep and then onto WDW! I'll check in from there as I can, but have fun, and I'll tell the yei you all said HI!!!
    Lou Mongello

kree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Por favor mantengese alejado de las puertas.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Lou, I hope you give us a full report when you return.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast