Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss 2006 Holiday Party Tickets Go On Sale May 1st in the News & Rumors forums; "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" and "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" tickets go on sale May 1. These are hard ticket events. Guests must purchase separate admission to attend. ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

2006 Holiday Party Tickets Go On Sale May 1st

"Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" and "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" tickets go on sale May 1. These are hard ticket events. Guests must purchase separate admission to attend. Walt Disney World limits the number of tickets sold in order to keep the crowds down and many dates sell out in advance. Purchase tickets by calling (407) W-DISNEY.

"Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party" will be celebrated on; September 15, 22, 29
    October 2, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30 & 31

__________________________________________________ _______________
    "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" will be; November 13, 17, 27, 28 & 30
    December 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 19 & 21

all info from intercot.com
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Great info.....................now I can start to plan out my days ...what night I want to do "MVMCP" ,& book some
    meals at other parks around "Thanksgiving" & "MVMCP".half the fun is the planning ......even though I,ve got to wait till the end of Nov...................then it,ll be 3 weeks of "MAGIC" at Disneyworld

I Belle
    Maggie

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Halloween? I can barely figure out what to get my daughter for her birthday NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I plan on going on Dec 11th that will be the night before I leave, so why not attend the party! I really enjoyed it last year!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop