Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss 2,000,000,000!!!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Well here is a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the Walt Disney Company. 2 Billion (YES THAT IS A B) guest have walked through the gates in 11 parks worldwide. Here is ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

2,000,000,000!!!!!

Well here is a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the Walt Disney Company. 2 Billion (YES THAT IS A B) guest have walked through the gates in 11 parks worldwide.

Here is the article -

12-Year Old from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Receives LifetimePass to Disney Parks Worldwide

Anaheim, Calif. (May 2, 2006) - - At 9:02am today Disneyland lived up to its reputation as “The Happiest Place on Earth” as it welcomed 12-year old Emmalee Mason of Colorado Springs, Colorado, as she became the honorary two-billionth guest to visit a Disney Park (nearly the combined populations of China and India).

Amidst a blast of colorful streamers, musical fanfare and a parade of congratulatory Disney characters, Emmalee was whisked away to
    Disneyland’s iconic Floral Mickey for a special ceremony. Surrounded by her family and familiar Disney pals, Emmalee seemed to be in a simultaneous state of shock and delight, repeating astonished sets of “Wow!” “Wow!” “Wow!”

In commenting on the day’s ceremony, Jay Rasulo, chairman of
    WaltDisneyParks and Resorts, stated: “This is truly a highlight of our continuing global 50th anniversary celebration. The world over families use words like ‘magical,’ ‘dreams,’ ‘wonder,’ and ‘imagination’ to describe our five destination resorts around the world and now thanks to Emmalee, our honorary two-billionth guest, we can add the word “Wow!”

Andrae Rivas, the 2006 Disneyland Resort Ambassador, presented Emmalee with a giant golden key and a lifetime pass to all 11 Disney Parks around the world at such distinct locales as Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan, Disneyland Paris Resort in France and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in China (which opened in September 2005), in addition to Disneyland Resort in southern California. As an added surprise, the entire family of 10 (Emmalee, her mom and dad, Mike and Michele, five sisters, one brother, plus a baby on the way) also received lifetime passes to Disney Parks worldwide.

Rivas also gave Emmalee a one-of-a-kind proclamation designating her as the honorary two-billionth guest to visit the Disney Parks over the past five decades. During her special day Emmalee received a private photo session with her family and Mickey Mouse, an exclusive tour of DisneylandPark and Disney’s CaliforniaAdventurePark, a special ride on the Matterhorn Bobsleds with Mickey, and was feted as Grand Marshal of Disneyland’s 50th anniversary parade.

“WOW! I’m in shock . . . I’m so happy!” exclaimed Emmalee. “I am just so surprised . . . I didn’t think that I would be the 2 billionth guest . . . this kind of stuff never happens to me!”

“Two-billion guests means two-billion lifetime memories that have been made and shared with friends and families at Disney Parks around the world,” said Rasulo. “A visit to a Disney theme park, whether in
    California, Florida, Japan, France or China, remains a vibrant and universally embraced experience passed from generation to generation.”

Citing the two-billionth DisneyPark guest is just one of the highlights of 2006 as the global 50th anniversary celebration of Disney Parks around the world continues. Throughout the year each Disney resort will unveil more new innovative attractions and spectacular entertainment designed to appeal to guests of all ages with immersive experiences that only Disney can provide.

Congratulations Walt Disney on sharing your dream with 2 billion guest!!!

Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I JUST READ THIS!!!!!

I wish I was her!!!

LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Oh, I envy her! I wish I had those passes!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    WOW is all I can say and dang why the heck couldn't that be me or my kid LOL

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Here's to the next two billion!

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    OH WHAT I WOULDN'T DO FOR LIFETIME PASSES... I SWEAR I'D DIE IF IT WERE ME AND I'D BE A HYSTERICAL MESS I'D BE SO HAPPY... Man... Kill me why couldn't it be me... other than the fact I don't go to DisneyLAND. Lol.
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I saw it on the television news. The camera would have had to have been a video because I would have been jumping up and down...and probably would still be doing so. Congratulatons to the winner and why wasn't I with her family? Condolences to the people right ahead of her in line.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

magickingdom67 is offline Fastpass Holder
    That is outstanding. I wish I was her. hehe

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I might could afford to go to WDW every year if I had lifetime passes for my family.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    WOW! Lucky Girl (& Family)!!!!!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    That is fantastic that they gave the whole family passes...with 8 kids and mom and dad...they could probably use them and the mom and dad definelty deserve them LOL Congrats to this young lady. Enjoy the passes Mason family.