Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Little Ones Magic Hour in the News & Rumors forums; INFORMATION FROM ALLEARSNET.COM Disney has started this as a part of Magical Beginnings This summer, Disney is offering a new program devoted to families traveling with toddlers or preschoolers, called ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Little Ones Magic Hour

INFORMATION FROM ALLEARSNET.COM

Disney has started this as a part of Magical Beginnings

This summer, Disney is offering a new program devoted to families traveling with toddlers or preschoolers, called Magical Beginnings. As part of Magial Beginnings, August 13 to September 30 has been designated "Little Ones Travel Time." During this period, Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom will open an hour early on select days for Disney guests for favorites such as Dumbo the Flying Elephant, it's a small world and Peter Pan's Flight, and a new play area called Pooh's Playful Spot. Plus, youngsters can meet favorite characters during the special edition Extra Magic Hours. Here's how it will work:

ADMISSION: The Little Ones Magic Hour will allow those staying at Walt Disney World owned and operated resorts, as well as the Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin, Shades of Green, and The Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort, to enter Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom Park one hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to enjoy select Fantasyland attractions. Valid theme park ticket and resort ID are required. To enjoy the Little Ones Magic Hour benefit, guests whose tickets do not have the Park Hopper option can only visit the park offering the Little Ones Magic Hour benefit that day.

SCHEDULE: Offered Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings August 13 through September 30, 2006.

Sundays: 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24
    Wednesdays: 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27
    Fridays: 8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29

Note: Park hours, attraction offerings, and information are subject to change without notice.

ATTRACTIONS OPEN:

--Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
    --
    Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    --
    "it's a small world"
    --
    Mad Tea Party
    --
    The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    --Mickey's PhilharMagic
    --
    Peter Pan's Flight
    --
    Pooh's Playful Spot
    --
    Snow White's Scary Adventures
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    That sounds like fun unless too many little ones show up. Hope they are fed before they arrive or that could be horrible!

ginarella is offline A-Ticket holder
    We are going to WDW Sept. 18-23 for our 10 year anniversary. Do you know if you have to have little ones with you to take advantage of the early hours?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    This is the wording from the DisneyWorld.com website:

Additional Extra Magic Hours Benefit
    On select days during the Little Ones Travel Time, Magic Kingdom® will be open one-hour early for Disney Resort Guests to enjoy select Fantasyland Attractions like Dumbo and Peter Pan.
    To me that sounds like you don't have to have little kids, you just have to be a resort guest.
    Little Ones Travel Time is August 13 - Sept. 30.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    you don't have to have kids for it.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'm goiing Aug. 27-Sept 2. on my 10th trip for my 20th birthday. My dad and I are planning on going to one of the mornings just to meet characters.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    To me that sounds like you don't have to have little kids, you just have to be a resort guest.
    Little Ones Travel Time is August 13 - Sept. 30.
    They must have changed the original dates cause this is what they are now...

August 26 – October 28, 2007

It starts the second day of our trip!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    They must have changed the original dates cause this is what they are now...

August 26 – October 28, 2007

It starts the second day of our trip!
    The reason the dates changed is because this thread is a year old.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!