Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: the ride u think has tha longest line

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss shortest lines... in the News & Rumors forums; The thing about turtle talk is that there is only one Crush theater, and the theater is small, so only so many can fit in each show...
    AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    The thing about turtle talk is that there is only one Crush theater, and the theater is small, so only so many can fit in each show

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yeah, they are supposed to be expanding it, but i'm not sure if that is really going to happen, because there isn't much space in the LS right now.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Shortest Line - Country Bear Jamboree. As far as I've seen. And also Ellen's Univervise of Energy. When we got there, we were able to just walk right in.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Lmao I have a funny story for Peter Pan.

Ok, the wait for it was a little over an hour, but I forced my friends to wait for it with me. So, I told them that considering the loading bay is on a conveyor belt, the line would be moving very fast. So, contrary to my words of "wisdom" it took a long time for it to move a couple of feet. Finally, when we saw a bend in the wall coming up, I thought that the line would finally U-turn into the next part of it. Little did I know it simply continued around the next two wall-bends!!

Yeah, we made a Peter Pan Queue Scrapbook
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I waited 90 minutes the first time I tried to ride TT only to have the ride shut down totally for the day! However, POTC goes in and out and in and out. It's an interesting line, but when it's out by the doorway, you KNOW it's going to be a long wait!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I remember we rode PotC right before we were going to leave MK, and there was no wait at all.

2tinners is online now Mike Wazowski
    Unless you hit Test Track early in the day it will be a long line. Experienced that several times Fast Pass or single riders go quick.

Susan

PsychoTyco244 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We always found the insane wait for Peter Pan hilarious, seeing as though it is a NONSTOP ride, and there is a conveyer belt as a loading dock, you would think that the wait is somewhat short. We have seen PP go up to a 2 1/2 hour wait, and that was at like 2 am (it was New Years, so the park was open super late). So every time we are in WDW, we always make a joke about anything that takes long, i.e. "this food is taking forever, I bet I could get on Peter Pan faster in the time our food is taking to get here" or what have you.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Longest line is by far SOARIN'. Did anyone forget that?? its is always 90 min +.
    Shortest line is also Mexico...those boats are always so lonely...lol
    The Goofy Princess

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i've seen 180min line at soarin' once

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    yea, Soarin is an inSANE wait, Fast Pass is SO crucial. I went on it last time i was there, and made sure i got a fast pass. 120 min for Standby. 10 for me. i kept track. needless to say, i felt special.

But about Peter Pan... hahahaha My sister and I had a MAJOR laugh. I knew it was long, but i forgot just HOW long that darn line is. she wanted to go on it, and she was like, look the line isnt that long, and I told her, trust me, its not worth it, then we kept walking, and that line goes ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back. My theroy on why anyone would EVER wait that long for Petey is they dont think it goes that far, they think it just turns around before it takes the senic path, to the back of the building. and back. but by the time they get there, they have invested to much time to admit defeat. it's fun to watch.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwfan1
    The shortest line in WDW is probally TTA then Spaceship Earth.
    I used to think that Spaceship Earth had the shortest line but I was wrong because I always rode it right after the fireworks were over and nobody was there but it seems middle of the day its pretty packed. So I have to say least crowded is TTA or El Rio Del Tiempo

By far I think the longest is Test Track
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Ive noticed that Pirates is usually pretty short, but i havent seen it since its been refurbished
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I'm going to have to go with either TTA or El Rio Del Tiempo having the shortest lines. I don't think i've ever had to wait for either!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    I agree! El Rio Del Tempo has no wait what so ever! It's great because you can just hop right on, and away you go!

The busiest time I've seen it was in Christmas! Wow, it was crazy! There were wait times of 3 hours! I couldn't even go on any of the rides I wanted to because everything was so full. We ended up going home earlier because of the long waits.
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast