Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Dream Big 6/7/06 in the News & Rumors forums; This is beginning to pop up on other sites, so I thought I would share it with all of you. Sorry if this has already been posted. http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug...mickey_mo.html Seems Mickey ...
    disneyboi is offline A-Ticket holder

Dream Big 6/7/06

This is beginning to pop up on other sites, so I thought I would share it with all of you. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug...mickey_mo.html

Seems Mickey is about to do some more reveling. This time it sounds like it'll be... different. The Slug received a large, ominous invitation in the mail recently for an announcevent on June 7. The invite was so big, in fact, it covered our entire kitchen table. (Pictured here with our toothbrush on the left for scale. You're welcome.) Find the text and our suspicion on what it's about after the jump, kids.
    You're invited to... dream.

Dream big.

No really big. Like princesses-at-the-ball and pirates-on-the-high-seas big.

Dream bigger than you ever have before.

June 7, 2006, will be a monumental evening of Disney announcements. Be there as Jay Rasulo, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, reveals how Disney Parks around the globe will combine imagination and innovation as never before to make millions of dreams come true.

Join us and discover how powerful dreams can be.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Sounds like they will be announcing the Princesses & Pirates event Lou & Nathan have been talking about on the MouseTunes podcasts. Good find, Disneyboi! to DWT!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Can't wait!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    OOooooOoO
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Hmm, it'll be interesting to see what happens. Post a link here when the announcement comes out

Great find!

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    OOOO! I wanna know!
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but do not expect anything too ground breaking.. Just a mention of vacation themes planned for after the 50th celebration is over... nothing too huge...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Was going to cover this in upcoming rumors section, but here's what I have heard so far in anticipation of the announcement:

Hosts: Jay Rasulo and Michael Mendenhall.
    Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST (6/7/06)
    Possible Topics:

-> New Promotion "Year Of A Million Dreams"
    -> New Disneyland Promotion: "Where Dreams Come True".
    -> Promos will give families unique experiences at Disney theme parks world wide.
    -> Experiences may include special ride experiences, VIP hotel stays, special desserts, private meals with a Princess, private training sessions with a pirate, or complimentary admission.
    -> The unique experiences would be randomly awarded to families "picked out of the crowd", to promote the theme that by simply being at a Disney theme park, your "dreams" could come true.
    -> There was no mention of finally selling my books in the parks

I'm also wondering if they will also touch on:

-> Epcot's 25th
    -> Timekeeper replacement
    -> New daytime parade
    -> Princess/Pirates event
    -> Making fat and calorie-free
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    -> There was no mention of finally selling my books in the parks

Bummer Lou.....I'll keep asking for it in every shop I walk into!!!! Maybe someday they'll get the hint!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    http://destinations.disney.go.com/di...s/index?bhcp=1

Here it is folks..... Disney's new marketing campaign.
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    I like the new campaign. It seems like they're continuing the theme of create a synthesized theme throughout all of the parks, which is nice. One thing I had a question on was the "Golden Fastpass." Are we to assume that they'll be introducing something like the AAA Enhanced Fastpass at Disneyland for all of the disney parks? That would be interesting, and I wonder what the fees will be like.

Also, I really hope there's something announced tonight for the 25 Epcot Anniversary

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    another disney promotion....... it just makes me WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

SorcererG is offline A-Ticket holder
    Don't ya just hate that. It makes it really hard to get back to work. The thing that most intrigued me was when the site mentions "Imagine a night in Cinderella Castle..." Is this for real or are they just dreaming :-)