Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Animal Kingdom changes? in the News & Rumors forums; Ok, I am sure it is not something new. Though, I did not know they were tearing up the theater in the wild at Animal Kingdom! I grabbed some pics ...
    nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

Animal Kingdom changes?

Ok, I am sure it is not something new. Though, I did not know they were tearing up the theater in the wild at Animal Kingdom! I grabbed some pics while I was there on Saturday. Anyone know anything? Or am I loosing it and it is all common knowledge on DWT?

I hope the pics I tried to put on here show up...I am new at putting on images...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal Kingdom changes?-img_0725.jpg   Animal Kingdom changes?-img_0724.jpg   Animal Kingdom changes?-img_0723.jpg   Animal Kingdom changes?-img_0720.jpg  

mickey2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    They are turning it into an indoor theater and it will now be home to Finding Nemo: the musical

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yes, they closed the Tarzan Rocks! show and are enclosing and air conditioning the Theater in the Wild. A new show, Finding Nemo - the Musical (no, I am not kidding) will open there later this year.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I knew that I missed something...well, thanks for letting me know! I am glad everyone on here is friendly about it too! Finding Nemo Musical...sounds ok...but I guess we will see...