Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss New fireworks in the News & Rumors forums; I just love the part when the kid sings : and all my wishes will come true , and then the finale.....that's when I break down crying...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I just love the part when the kid sings : and all my wishes will come true , and then the finale.....that's when I break down crying
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I'm listening to it right now. All I want, is an even cooler finale. I know the Wishes finale is amazing. But, imagine a better one!?!?!?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    I listen to my Wishes CD all of the time and I am moved (teary) every time I listen to it. It reminds me of my dad (who is passed) he loved a great fireworks show and would hold my ears when I was little because of the loud noise it makes. They (WDW) can only improve the fireworks display, that's the magic that they do. Fantasy in the sky was awesome and Wishes is even better imagine if they top that. WOW!!!!!

moulds is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That would **** if they got rid of Wishes that was a good Fireworks show.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree about IllumiNations being moving, I LUV that music, it's on my iPod & I listen to it often (weekly), my family loves it too! WDW should bring back Tapestry of Dreams b/c I have that music (yes, on my iPod & listen to all my Disney songs @ the same time)

wdwnut4life

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    I agree with wdwnut4life about bringing back "Tapestry of Dreams", the first time our 4 year old went (2002) he had front row for the parade and was touched by a butterfly. It was the most precious thing to see and he still talks about to this day.

Susan

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    i love wishes too but most of the time, when Disney brings a new fireworks show, it is better than the last one. So i wanna see the new one before i decide. How about a sneak preview?? :-)
    The Goofy Princess

You all are not thinking logically. Who in the world in that commercial said that the new fireworks (if any) would replace Wishes. If they were going to replace any fireworks show, it would be Illuminations hands down. Wishes will not be going anywhere soon, Trust me! It may even mean that they don't plan to replace an existing firework show, but add a new one to parks such as AK or MGM.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

A fireworks show in AK doesn't make sense lol so let's throw that one away lmao.

Hmm a fireworks show in MGM would be cool.

But, as I keep on saying. NOT YET I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT! Just a little longer. Hold out I promise to see you very soon!!

JackSparrow7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    MGM has Fantasmic and they used to have Sorcery In The Sky

A fireworks show at AK would drive the animals insane I'm sure, so that it out of the question.

Maybe because Wishes fits so well with the new celebration, they will keep it but just make some cool additions, that would be nice and I think we would all like that.
    -Tommy-

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    Why would you get rid of IllumiNations??? I think it's the best show, music is so awesome & powerful, it's on my iPod & I listen to weekly!

Happy 4th of July y'all!!!

wdwnut4life

Ok, about the AK fireworks..................Do you not remember that they had a trial run for fireworks at AK during the EE Grand opening celebration. It was both for fun and a test to see how the animals would react to it. The results were perfect. They got great responses from it and the animals were fine. So in conclusion, AK has as much of a chance as anyother park.

And maybe they mean not a continous running firework show. Maybe new shows for holiday purposes.

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

But then again, AK has to think about stray sparks. AK, has the most foliage out of any park and they would need to take some SERIOUS precautions with that.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    But then again, AK has to think about stray sparks. AK, has the most foliage out of any park and they would need to take some SERIOUS precautions with that.
    Yeah i have to agree, they would have to make sure none of the greenery would get set on fire..but where woud they have it in AK? would they set out barges in the water? ..but there wouldn't be enough room
    hmm..anybody have an idea of where they would have it if they were to in AK??

HAPPY FOURTH!!

Let me get you the video of their most recent fireworks

I love Fantasmic!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast