Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss New fireworks in the News & Rumors forums; I don't think they'll get rid of wishes. I mean, everyone loves it! I never see anyone going home after that show without a smile on their faces! If they ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I don't think they'll get rid of wishes. I mean, everyone loves it! I never see anyone going home after that show without a smile on their faces! If they do get rid of wishes, I have got to tell you, there are going to be a lot of unhappy people! I hope they don't get rid of the show. I do agree that they should make WDW's Wishes like Disneyland's Wishes. I always love the "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight" I love the beginning!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wait, what, Whishes may go????!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

I am not saying that I don't like Illuminations, I love it, but if they were going to replace a show, it would have to be Illuminations because of the time that it's been there. There are previous rumors of Illuminations being updated and the "ad" could mean that. But I don't think of it replacing Wishes or Fantasmic.

And about the AK fireworks, it is a possibility. They would have barges set out (Illuminations style) around the lake near EE.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123