Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Princess & Pirates Party! Dates! Prices! in the News & Rumors forums; From AllEarsNet Disney's Pirate & Princess Party For 13 select nights from Jan. 22 through March 8, guests can embark on a quest for beads and chocolate treasures as they ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Princess & Pirates Party! Dates! Prices!

From AllEarsNet

Disney's Pirate & Princess Party

For 13 select nights from Jan. 22 through March 8, guests can embark on a quest for beads and chocolate treasures as they are immersed in a world of pirates and princesses during the all-new “Pirate & Princess Party” at the Magic Kingdom. Witness a special parade and fireworks, experience Pirate Coves and Princess Courts filled with treasure and specially-themed entertainment and enjoy Character Meet and Greets and some of the most popular Magic Kingdom Park attractions. Tickets go on sale in mid-July and cost just $42.95 plus tax (ages 10 and up), $35.95 plus tax (ages 3 to 9). Advance ticket prices are available for all 13 nights.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    UPDATE! More details including the exact dates, AP and DVC discounts, and more on the event itself can be found at AllEarsNet: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/pirateprincess.htm
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    so, the pirates and the princesses party together? weird...

If we can dream it, we can do it

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'd love to go to this, dressing like a pirate of course, I'm not sure though if I'm going to be able to make it down. Maybe they'll offer it again later in the year, or next year,

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    i can't wait to go. I am planning my trip for that as we speak...
    The Goofy Princess

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm thinking about the Friday, 2/23/07 P&P Party!

I know if I were a princess, I'd love to party with some pirates. I'm sure princes get boring after a while.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    My son and daughter are so excited about this, we can't even stand it...now must figure out dates.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!