Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Logo Revealed in the News & Rumors forums; Original Post Edited by Site Owner: I am unfortuntaley caused to edit this post for apology and clarification. This post in its entirety, was copied here from another web site ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Logo Revealed

Original Post Edited by Site Owner:

I am unfortuntaley caused to edit this post for apology and clarification. This post in its entirety, was copied here from another web site without the permission of the original author and/or site.

"Sledge" was NOT the original author of this post [Note from Sledge: I was the orginal author of this post. The images were jedimaster's.], nor was the scan of the images his. Instead, it was blatently plagiarized from another forum. The original post was from DWT Member jedimaster1227, and the original image(s) can be found at his web site.

Fortunately, jedimaster has agreed to allow this post to remain, but I wanted proper credit to be given to him as the author.

If a member takes any content from another site, media, etc., appropriate reference(s) must always be made to that original source.

My apologies to jedimaster and the other members for any issues this may have caused.

Lou Mongello

-----------------------------------------------

Here is a flyer that Disney was giving out at the Trade Show today at the Orange County Convention Center. They also said October 1st will be the day they make some announcements about whats to come within the next year. As you can see the The Laugh Floor logo is on here! Can't wait.

Last edited by Sledge; 09-22-2006 at 06:27 PM.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Thanx for the info.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    The Laugh Floor logo looks like Stitch's Great Escape....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Does this mean that they are going to put the little Living Seas ride back in working order again finally?
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Stitch View Post
    Does this mean that they are going to put the little Living Seas ride back in working order again finally?
    Yes. Old news man, old news.

Yeah it does look like the SGE logo. They are right across from each other also so I'm wondering if it was somewhat intentional.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Reading the stuff makes me more excited. Glad that Living Seas is a ride again. That was the best part
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Very cool!! (and I agree about it looking like the Stitch logo). Must be the neighborhood.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Very cool!! (and I agree about it looking like the Stitch logo). Must be the neighborhood.
    thats exactley what i thoguht when i glanced at it
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002 View Post
    The Laugh Floor logo looks like Stitch's Great Escape....
    Ok I'm not the ONLY one who thought this
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I can't wait for both of these to open!

I hope the Nemo thing is open when we go in October

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I really do love how people copy things from other forums and claim them as their own. I posted that on another forum (had to replace that for the edit) last week.

Sorry, but I don't think that is very nice of you. For one, asking permission would have helped. Two, credit would have been nice too! I'm gunna report this one.
    Last edited by jedimaster1227; 09-21-2006 at 08:32 PM.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster1227 View Post
    I really do love how people copy things from other forums and claim them as their own. I posted that on another forum (had to replace that for the edit) last week.

Sorry, but I don't think that is very nice of you. For one, asking permission would have helped. Two, credit would have been nice too! I'm gunna report this one.

It was posted here last week, too. Monday, September, 11, to be exact - the day of the convention.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26 View Post
    It was posted here last week, too. Monday, September, 11, to be exact - the day of the convention.
    If you look at the filename, the scan itself and my original file on the *other* forum, then you will see that it not only shares the same name (every single letter and number) but it is also the exact same scan-my scan. A mod has already confirmed this and this picture will be removed soon.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I will confirm that it is indeed Jedimaster1227's picture, posted a day earlier on the other forum. The file name is identical.

Jedimaster, thank you for sharing the picture and it's information with us, even if it was unintentional.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Oh, so you own the rights to these logos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast