Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Update: New Tink Meet, Castle, Sparrow, Princess Parade in the News & Rumors forums; - There are talks of having a Tinkerbell meet and greet. There were auditions last week for the role. Guest will shrink down thanks to a little pixie dust and ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Update: New Tink Meet, Castle, Sparrow, Princess Parade

- There are talks of having a Tinkerbell meet and greet. There were auditions last week for the role. Guest will shrink down thanks to a little pixie dust and meet the fairy. I heard from a very reliable source that the surroundings would be blown up versions of small objects to give the impression that you have shrunk (huge thimbles, music boxes, etc.). This is all part of the new Disney Fairies brand.

- One source has said the parade for the Princess and Pirates Party will supposedly have all the princesses riding horses.

- Jack Sparrow may be added to Mickey's Boo To You Parade at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

- The HCoE decor on the castle is almost completely gone. Painting is going to be underway very shortly. Stay tuned.

- The rehab of Journey Into Imagination isn't going to be as big as originally thought. It will have a very small budget. At one point there were rumors of a total make over with the Dreamfinder returning, but at this point it isn't known what will happen.

Thoughts?

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I just realize that the painting might be going on when I'm there. I really hope it's all done at night again and it doesn't look funky with different areas being darker than others.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Sledge, glad to see you over here as well as over on another site..
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.