Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss New Disney Rides!! in the News & Rumors forums; Ok so far i have only researched one, but what do you think? The official announcement of Typhoon Lagoons water Coaster, "Crush 'n' Gusher!! After much discussion of a new ...
    disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!

New Disney Rides!!

Ok so far i have only researched one, but what do you think?
    The official announcement of Typhoon Lagoons water Coaster, "Crush 'n' Gusher!!
    After much discussion of a new ride, Disney finally announced the "water coaster" that is under construction at Typhoon Lagoon. The "Crush 'n' Gusher" will be themed to a produce washing facility at a tropical fruit plant. 'The water flow will take riders through the wash's flumes and spillways. There will be three different choices, ranging in length from 410-430 feet – Banana Blaster, Coconut Crusher and Pineapple Plunger. The ride is expected to open with the water park next Spring, following its annual rehab.'
    I don't know about you, but the Pineapple Plunger sounds like fun for the whole family! Anybody looking foward to this new ride??!! I know i am!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

glenpreece is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is already open and has been for over a year now we rode it last august.

Thank you very much for making me aware of my post.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

If you would like to share with everyone who hasn't rode it yet, How did you like it?

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    It's pretty fun...TL definently needed a new ride, and the three new "water coasters" fit the bill!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    Sounds fun

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    It is A LOT of fun! You've GOTTA ride it both ways, single and double rider! You do get a wedgie though!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13