Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney to serve healthy foods in the News & Rumors forums; I am not saying eat away all the time, but when you are on vacation, whats wrong with eating a hamburger 2 times in one day if you want? Most ...
    Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am not saying eat away all the time, but when you are on vacation, whats wrong with eating a hamburger 2 times in one day if you want? Most only go on vacation once or maybe 2 times a year. It is nice to not have to be eating healthy all year. And isnt the change to only the kids meals? They can cut down on the fries in the kids meals, but then the kid is most likely eating a mickey ice cream or a brownie...even a cookie. There is more fat in the sweets.

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club

DISNEY~PRINCESS is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well, like most of you Iam sure, when your on vacation your not typically watching your calories. I like all the "goodies" I get at WDW, what would a vacation be if your eatting healthy all the time? UGH. I eat healthy all year long at home so I could splurge on vacation! Healthy options are already in place in most of the restuarants, but I think most of us overlook them!

32 MORE DAY UNTIL OUR 14TH DISNEY VACATION

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123