Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Hallowishes to show every night now! in the News & Rumors forums; YAY! From October 15th onward, Hallowishes will show every night. Not just on nights of MNSSHP. Article: The Magic Kingdom will be running the special Halloween edition of Wishes, called ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Hallowishes to show every night now!

YAY!

From October 15th onward, Hallowishes will show every night.

Not just on nights of MNSSHP.

Article:
    The Magic Kingdom will be running the special Halloween edition of Wishes, called HalloWishes every night for the rest of October from the 15th onwards. Note, that the additional perimeter fireworks will only be shown on Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights. Previously, the show has only been performed on Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Woot!!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Canadian is offline A-Ticket holder
    Don't get me wrong but I'm glad we were at Disney last week now. I would have been real dissapointed not to see Wishes while we were there. I'm not saying Hallowishes is a bad show but I think it might be a little dissapointing to someone who has travelled a long way not to see the show they have been hearing so much about for a long time. Both shows we saw last week were great!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    YAY!

From October 15th onward, Hallowishes will show every night.

Not just on nights of MNSSHP.

Article:
    The Magic Kingdom will be running the special Halloween edition of Wishes, called HalloWishes every night for the rest of October from the 15th onwards. Note, that the additional perimeter fireworks will only be shown on Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights. Previously, the show has only been performed on Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights.
    Where do you get your stories from....this story and the one on the Country Bears are word for word from another site.

Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

Canadian is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think this story is true. The last night we were in Disney we went to the Magic Kingdom expecting to end our visit by seeing Wishes for a second time. Instead we got to see Hallowishes again and there was no Halloween party that night. It was last Sunday night(Oct.15th) and there was also no perimeter fireworks for that show. There was a lot of people leaving the park that night wondering why Disney showed Hallowishes that night instead of Wishes. So the article makes sense.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by TiggerRPh View Post
    Where do you get your stories from....this story and the one on the Country Bears are word for word from another site.

I'm not allowed to say the source of the articles.
    Confidentiality, you understand
    Remember, Dreams Come True!