Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Comedy club opening date in the News & Rumors forums; today i got mail and it said that the comedy club is set to open the 23rd of january!...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Post Comedy club opening date

today i got mail and it said that the comedy club is set to open the 23rd of january!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Delirium is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just read earlier today that a few lucky guests got to test it out and the overall impression was that there was still alot of work needed to be done (rumor courtesy of screamscape)

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Are you referring to the Monster's Inc. attraction in Tomorrowland?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Yes, they are.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I'm really worried about how this is going to work. Something tells me it will either be really good or really bad
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    What do we know about it? I'm just now hearing about a comedy club.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    From what I've read/heard, it is going to be set up as a comedy show put on by the Monsters from Monstropolis, using the same technology that is used to make the Crush over in Turtle Talk with Crush at EPCOT's Living Seas able to communicate with and react to the guests. I'm afraid I don't know much more than that, other than there is supposed to be a way for you to text message jokes to the monsters, and if they like the joke, they will use it in the show. Other than that, I know very little if anything else.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    I'm really worried about how this is going to work. Something tells me it will either be really good or really bad
    Same here. I'm hoping it won't be another "Stitch's Great Escape"
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13