Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Inside the Cinderella Castle Suite in the News & Rumors forums; HEY LOU, (or anyone else...) would you rather a night in the suite or free tickets to the pirates on tle seven seas lagoon event? Lou since you drooled over ...
    chacha is offline C-Ticket Holder
    HEY LOU, (or anyone else...)

would you rather a night in the suite or free tickets to the pirates on tle seven seas lagoon event? Lou since you drooled over that aswell.

Theres always room for one more!
    [/CENTER]
    canuckpodperson on Magical Mountain forums!

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    You beat me to it! I was about to make the same post!!!
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

hihihi

[/CENTER]

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    "For residents of Canada, a mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win any prize."

I'm confused...I'm not Canadian...but why would they have to ask you a math based question to win a prize?
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    One of the first stays will be by a cast member who won the cast side of the reward. Here is the article on it:

When Ellen Mulhern, a Food & Beverage server at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, arrived at work Nov. 16, she helped set up the room for the resort’s
    Town Hall function that afternoon. What she didn’t know was that she soon would be the center of attention at the Town Hall as the winner of a Magic Backstage dream. Ellen won a night’s stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite at the Magic Kingdom Park as part of Magic Backstage. She was excited to learn that she and her family would be spending the night in the castle. “I feel like the luckiest person in the world – better than winning LOTTO,” Ellen said. Magic Backstage is a special part of The Year of a Million Dreams celebration just for Cast Members and Imagineers. As part of Magic Backstage, Cast Members and Imagineers will be awarded dreams, both large and small, including once-in-a-lifetime experiences and surprise giveaways. For Ellen, a big part of the castle stay will be enjoying it with her family. “This is for the kids. My two girls feel like princesses already,” she said after the ceremony. She looks forward to “waking up and seeing the sunrise from the castle.” The Cinderella Castle Suite is a dream
    setting that includes a salon, bedchamber and bathroom off a private marblefloored lobby four stories above the Magic Kingdom Park, with rich details
    befitting the 17th-century fairy tale and the French châteaux that inspired the
    design of Cinderella Castle. Ellen, her husband, their son and daughters will have the opportunity to spend a night in the suite early in 2007.

thats unfair to us canadians!

[/CENTER]

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    Oh my goodness. I sure hope they don't only let families with children go up there. I would love to be able to stay up there with my mom! It's so beautiful!!! Ugh!

KUNGALOOSH!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    OMG OMG I so want to do this.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    No Jerrame. You can't do it. If they let you stay there once then you will never want to stay any where BUT there. Just stick to the Polynesian.
    They call me "Nana"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    No Jerrame. You can't do it. If they let you stay there once then you will never want to stay any where BUT there. Just stick to the Polynesian.

You know me so well don't you You cant get anymore deluxe then Cindy's castle it so perfect for me.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by chacha View Post
    HEY LOU, (or anyone else...)

would you rather a night in the suite or free tickets to the pirates on tle seven seas lagoon event? Lou since you drooled over that aswell.
    I would personnally want a night in the castle!!!!

[/CENTER]

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I saw the article in the Disney Insider and was disappointed that they only had an artists sketch. I'm looking forward to seeing real pictures. I am glad to know that cast members do have their own dream list from which they can win.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

They just spoke to the family that stayed the first night in the castle and they said it was "amazing". They were able to make as many phone calls as they liked anywhere in the world and the Dad said that they were bombarded with food and drinks all night long.

They also showed video footage of the inside and all I have to say is....I WANNA STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo! I didn't realize they were from Michigan! I just heard that! Go Michigan!

meglozano is offline A-Ticket holder
    My family won the Castle! It was more amazing than the pictures make it look. No detail was forgotten and we were treated like royalty as guests of Cinderella. I could talk about this experience all day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-26-2009, 01:50 AM