Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Laugh Floor Opens Later in 2007! in the News & Rumors forums; As you may know Mike will have to wait later on in Spring of 2007. Check out the information at this link...... http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...retooling.aspx...
    ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder

Laugh Floor Opens Later in 2007!

As you may know Mike will have to wait later on in Spring of 2007.

Check out the information at this link......
    http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...retooling.aspx

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    all that hype about january?!
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Quote Originally Posted by alalune042 View Post
    all that hype about january?!
    Yep, but now its coming to a stop while the Imagineers do some rethinking? So expect this attraction coming out to the Magic Kingdom around March or so.

Song757 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The laugh floor. Great job totaly ruining tomarowland! Who thought of that one!
    GreatestPlace on Earth

Greatest Airline on Earth R.I.P Song Airlines

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm glad that WDI is trying to improve it, i mean who likes half-butted attractions? that's not why we go to WDW, but i'm looking forward to seeing it!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Song757 View Post
    ageed
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BellHopper View Post
    I'm glad that WDI is trying to improve it, i mean who likes half-butted attractions? that's not why we go to WDW, but i'm looking forward to seeing it!
    I'm as glad as you too & by hearing the fixes & so on beeing made to this attraction I'm only hoping it would be a crowd pleaser. From reports I had been reading it says that the guests enjoyed watching the show but it still needs a lot fo working to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Song757 View Post
    Hey it could be worse right? Just think about it, right after Midway Mania opens there won't be as much people enjoying Buzz since Midway Mania has the same character in it & its interactive & way much more advanced by using 3D effects. So people won't like Buzz that much anymore & soon Disney would have to notice it & shut it down. That would be a great Pixar elimination out of Tomarrowland wouldn't it.

VTGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDisney View Post
    Hey it could be worse right? Just think about it, right after Midway Mania opens there won't be as much people enjoying Buzz since Midway Mania has the same character in it & its interactive & way much more advanced by using 3D effects. So people won't like Buzz that much anymore & soon Disney would have to notice it & shut it down. That would be a great Pixar elimination out of Tomarrowland wouldn't it.
    Nah...they'll find another Pixar movie themed ride to put there...

I am not **totally** against the Pixar-ization of Tomorrowland, but at least have it at least have a small tie in to being in Tommorrowland so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

I think it is great that there is a new show/attraction being brought in and they are being pro-active about tweaking it. However, I am sad that I never got to see Timekeeper...

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I personally like Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland and I think that and the Laugh Floor make much more sense being there than High School Musical Pep Rally.

My first trip was in October 2005 though, so I don't know Tomorrowland like many of the veteran WDW vacationers do.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

VTGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
    I personally like Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland and I think that and the Laugh Floor make much more sense being there than High School Musical Pep Rally.

My first trip was in October 2005 though, so I don't know Tomorrowland like many of the veteran WDW vacationers do.
    I really like Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland, too. And I 100% agree with you on High School Musical.

The addition of the Pixar characters and Stitch to Tomorrowland is great for the younger visitors to identify with, and I am not pining for days of past (much). I think that a freash look needs to be taken to Tomorrowland as a whole...

I can't wait to get back to the Magic...

I didn't realize where they were putting the Laugh Floor until we went searching for Buzz on our last trip (December). The castmembers kept telling me I was lost because I asked them where to find the characters. Kinda irked me a little. I knew where I was going and I knew where Buzz was the year before.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Disneyfreak101 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Man i really wish we could just have Tommorow land just the way that it use to be and take all these characters and move them to MGM what do you think Walt would say if he saw it today? hed dig Roy up from the grave and start renovations for his beloved E.P.C.O.T and Tommorow land!
    Joe Rohde; who i aspire to be like!!

Is it just me or did this thread get de-railed somewhere along the way?
    Walt Disney

You know its always great to see kids enjoy seeing Stitch & Buzz in Tomorrowland & after being in the attraction they bump right into both of them & start taking pictures. But like DisneyFreak said Walt may have not approve to this new Tomorrowland. And I know its hard for Imagineers to come up with something for the theme of tomorrow but yet again everything just keeps coming towards us each & every day. Its either new gadgets or something totally advanced & Disney Imagineers have a hard to time to deal with that so they go ahead & make attractions from movies that seem to go good in Tomorrowland end up in Tomorrowland & yet alot of people don't like it but you gotta remember about the children & that is what Disney is mainly here about.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast