Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Space Mountain Myth/Legend in the News & Rumors forums; I wonder if they purposely made it that way??? I mean I'm not even five feet and I'M scared to put my hands up!!! then my dad makes fun of ...
    HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wonder if they purposely made it that way??? I mean I'm not even five feet and I'M scared to put my hands up!!! then my dad makes fun of me... which i don't understand cuz i've never put his hands up on ANY ride!!! and I put them up on Everything. :P
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm about 6' 3". I put my hands up. I can touch the top of both tunnels easily. I've rode Space Mountain with the lights on. And you can't touch any supports. It's quite impossible. You can ride the ride standing up and not touch anything. So everyone put your arms up and enjoy yourself!

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

dcd1701 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I wouldn't know, I'm holding on for dear life.
    LOL That was a great response!!!! I too can just reach the top of the tunnels, and I have my arms and hands fully extended during the ride. I am 6' 1'' and have never had a problem.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I've been hesitant to put my hands up, but finally did it and nothing happened! Ohh, and I'm 6'
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123