Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Could this be our new Mickey Mouse? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by dbm20th That's true, but that's not the reason they wouldn't do this. Disney is the "brand recognition" capital of the world right now, and Mickey is the ...
    ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dbm20th View Post
    That's true, but that's not the reason they wouldn't do this. Disney is the "brand recognition" capital of the world right now, and Mickey is the brand. They would never abandon such a recognizable brand symbol. The company just doesn't take those kind of risks anymore
    You are very wise & with that said you are absolutely correct. If Disney were to do this, this would call for a very big risk & I think they shouldn't risk it because then I think the whole company will flop out of hand because people wouldn't recognize the new & improved Disney mascot. They'll probably won't care either.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i just went to check and it said that the video was removed. anyone know why??
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

sonnyatdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know. I wanted to see it again because it plays my favorite song. buttttt its gone.

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    They probably didn't have the rights to post it up on YouTube, it happens alot with movie previews & short cartoons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123