Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Old Imageworks Reopening? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by cheshire_cat_81 I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on that. A skunk spraying me with a smelly scent, and an upside down house is NOT imagination. The pictures ...
    Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by cheshire_cat_81 View Post
    I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on that. A skunk spraying me with a smelly scent, and an upside down house is NOT imagination. The pictures our minds make from the words in a book, now ThATS IMagination. Im sorry, I hate the new Imagination ride. I feel like a piece of my childhood is gone :'(
    Certain scenes lack imagination but i'm not talking about the scenes. I'm talking about the story. The mix of reality and fantasy, and the debate if the imagination should be controlled or set free. This makes for a much better ride concept than the original which as cool as it was to look at, lacked an actual story and didn't fit Epcot's realistic, future world theme. Mind you, some of those old scenes ought to be used again although for the record, there's more to the imagination that big special effects.
    Last edited by Dragonrider1227; 08-17-2007 at 03:10 PM.

vinnyvincenzo09 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Do you think this might have any connection to the fact that the Muppet Mobile Labs will be in Epcot at the Imagination Pavillion? I always thought the Muppets were quite popular and they definately can work nicely into the Imagination Pavillion! This is just something i thought of... maybe it sounds stupid but i was just thinking.

Muppets in Imagination? SERIOUSLY! AWESOME!!! I bet Figment could work real well with the Muppets XD

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227 View Post
    Certain scenes lack imagination but i'm not talking about the scenes. I'm talking about the story. The mix of reality and fantasy, and the debate if the imagination should be controlled or set free. This makes for a much better ride concept than the original which as cool as it was to look at, lacked an actual story and didn't fit Epcot's realistic, future world theme. Mind you, some of those old scenes ought to be used again although for the record, there's more to the imagination that big special effects.
    I would like to thank you for responding to my post and disagreeing with me like an adult. I hate getting into silly arguments online about stuff that's not worth it!!!

You're welcome. Me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12