Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Beastly Kingdom:Phase 2 of Animal Kingdom or its own park in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Disneyfreak5 It would host two or three E-ticket attractions(The Dragon's Tower,Quest for the Unicorn,and another Yeah so Disny freak just a question. before you put up this ...
    Disneyfreak101 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak5 View Post
    It would host two or three E-ticket attractions(The Dragon's Tower,Quest for the Unicorn,and another
    Yeah so Disny freak just a question. before you put up this forum did you get information that they were thinking about starting "phase two" or is this just you thinnking about it because from what you say in your last few posts it sounds like you just wanted to bring it up??
    Joe Rohde; who i aspire to be like!!

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    It would host two or three E-ticket attractions(The Dragon's Tower,Quest for the Unicorn,and another
    What I understand they want to make 2 E-tickets, 2 to 3 dark rides & a show. If you seen the concepts you would know about the majistic Jungle Cruise & the Unicorn Enounter to name the lease.

Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    For
    Last edited by Disneyfreak5; 03-20-2007 at 05:19 PM.
    12 year old disney expert

Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak101 View Post
    Yeah so Disny freak just a question. before you put up this forum did you get information that they were thinking about starting "phase two" or is this just you thinnking about it because from what you say in your last few posts it sounds like you just wanted to bring it up??
    For your info their has been construction behind the Rainforest Cafe (around where the oringinal BK was supposed to be)
    12 year old disney expert

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I'm not buying any Beastly Kingdom or 5th gate stuff right now...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Disneyfreak101 is offline A-Ticket holder
    For your info their has been construction behind the Rainforest Cafe (around where the oringinal BK was supposed to be)
    hey dude i hate to upset you but that construction has been going on for... just over three years maybe more but when i went to disney three years ago all the forums had pictures of it yet did anything happen...no.

another thing dont get me wrong i want beastly kingdom just as bad as you do but its not in the cards right now but hopefully someday soon
    Joe Rohde; who i aspire to be like!!

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    the dragon is on the Animal Kingdom entrance sign right in the middle
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    Ok now as you can see I am a huge Beastly kingdom freak. I look all over the web for info about what happen to the BK. that construction been there for many years now behind the Rainforrest Cafe. And there a theroy that it might being built soon but because its 10th anniversity but i dont know really ( look at epcots 25 see any thing for it? no) Also the Dragon castle ride was going be the E-ticket attraction. but Isner got cheap and fired some of the imagineers who went next door to Universal while IoA was being built and the Imagineers told them about the ride so universal made Dualing dragons and the hurt disney push to the beastly Kingdom. but to get the full story click here http://jimhillmedia.com/search/Searc...eastly+kingdom
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    the only way i could see the beastly kingdom happen soon is if disney can get the deal with J.K. Rolwing (Harry Potter) done and thats going to be really hard
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Quote Originally Posted by BeastlyKingdom? View Post
    the only way i could see the beastly kingdom happen soon is if disney can get the deal with J.K. Rolwing (Harry Potter) done and thats going to be really hard
    Yeah, Universal already sealed a deal with JK Rowling for a Harry Potter attraction at Islands of Adventure. But in any regards to anything I think we just need to wait to what the Imagineers are cooking back there at Animal Kingdom because the only thing I know is that Beastly Kingdom is on a red light just waiting to turn green.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    I always thought that the Beastly Kingdom would fit best over in the Camp Minnie Mickey area. I feel that that area of the park is a huge waste of space that doesn't offer much aside from the Festival of the Lion King. I know that originally, it was designed to be the only area for the characters. Now, however, there are characters around the park as it is, so there isn't much need for Camp Minnie Mickey anymore. If they could make the land something where fantasy animals and Disney characters appear, then they could keep Festival of the Lion King, and still create some of those Beastly Kingdom attractions, and everything would still fit.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Actually, if I'm not mistaken, that is exactly where it was intended to be. Camp Minnie Mickey was the low cost replacement so that they could put something in that space when Beastly Kingdom got the axe. At least that is what I think I remember hearing . . .
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

You are correct Justin, Beastly Kingdom is set to take over Camp Minnie-Mickey & here were some thoughts people had about the Festival of the Lion King for Benjo. Some say that it could stay where it is now or it could be moved to Africa or even Disney Imagineers can create a Lion King based attraction some where in the park.
    Last edited by ChampDisney; 03-22-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    The first page of this this thread makes absolutely no sense.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    The first page of this this thread makes absolutely no sense.
    I'm thinking your talking about all the silly comments Disney1Nut posted, eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast