Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Beastly Kingdom:Phase 2 of Animal Kingdom or its own park in the News & Rumors forums; All I Know is--what I Know. NO Beastly Kingdom for soom time to Come. It Will in is Own Time....
    Disney1nut is offline A-Ticket holder
    All I Know is--what I Know. NO Beastly Kingdom for soom time to Come. It Will in is Own Time.

goodnreadytogo is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    If or when the Beastly Kingdom comes, I hope it's like Jurassic Park! A raptor ride could be great!

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    I wouldnt be like Jurassic Park with raptors because beastly kingdom is about a park of animals that never ment to be and dinosaur were once living never ment to be would be like Drangons and unicons and sea serpents. But i would love to see the imageeners bring back the discovery boat ride, the way it was sappost to be
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

BrotherHuet is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastlyKingdom? View Post
    I wouldnt be like Jurassic Park with raptors because beastly kingdom is about a park of animals that never ment to be and dinosaur were once living never ment to be would be like Drangons and unicons and sea serpents. But i would love to see the imageeners bring back the discovery boat ride, the way it was sappost to be

Yeah i agree with the dinosaurs being left out of beastly kingdom. I can't see how Beastly Kingdom is a bad idea. It would be the thing AK needs to turn it around from being a half day attraction. I really don't like the name though. I think something would suit it better like, Mythical Forrest or something.
    August 1983 Contemporary (Just one year old!)
    August 1986 Contemporary
    August 1987 Contemporary
    August 1988 Contemporary
    August 1989 Polynesian
    August 1990 Contemporary
    August 1991 Contemporary
    August 1992 Polynesian
    August 1993 Polynesian
    August 1995 All Star Sports/Polynesian
    August 1996 All Star Music/Polynesian
    January 1998 Polynesian
    March 2000 All Star Music (Senior class trip)
    July/August 2003 Off Property
    September 2006 All Star Music
    January 2007 Pop Century
    October 2009 Disneyland-Alpine Inn (off property)
    November 2010 Pop Century
    June 2012 Grand Californian

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I dont see BK happeneing anytime soon. Oh yea, the dragon on the AK entrance sign is for the animatronic fire breathing dragon that used 2 be in the Discovery Island Riverboat Ride.But that only lasted during the first few weeks of AKs opening. Luckily i was there openeing day.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I actually think it could be ONE of the anouncements for the celebration.
    12 year old disney expert

Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Other anouncements include maybe: an add on to MGM or soon maybe to be Pixar, Beastly Kingdom, a new E-Ticket attraction for MK,and a new attraction to one of the countrys in EPCOT
    12 year old disney expert

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    or they could use the mistical creature from movie that have, like a lion witch and the wardrobe, sleaping bueaty dragon, or any other ones
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I can see the Maleficent dragon & Mushu from Mulan at Beastly Kingdom staring their own attraction.

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    I think that "Beastly Kingdom" would be a great attraction to Animal Kingdom, or even it's own park. I think that they should rethink the name though. Beastly Kingdom just sounds a little odd. As for actually creating this location, it's great to keep adding things to Disney (not taking away) and I'm all for a new park! And yes, they should bring back the Discovery Island boats, because I didn't get a chance to ride them, and I wish they were still there - Animal Kingdom needs a nice slow boatride
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

Monkey_rocks_31 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thats pointless. Beastly would be like dinosaurs. What would they do With Dinoland USA then?

Captin Jack is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah it would be nice to see something new at AK. All they have added since it opened was Everest(great ride) and Finding Nemo(boring and terrible).
    This is my awesome signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_rocks_31 View Post
    Thats pointless. Beastly would be like dinosaurs. What would they do With Dinoland USA then?
    Beastly Kingdom is not suppose to be about Dinosaurs. The definition of Beastly Kingdom is mythical creatures like Dragons & Unicorns.

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    I just realized, I have no real knowledge of where "Dragon Rocks" was, or let alone, where exactly the Discovery Island River Boats were. Could anyone fill me in on that?
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean Lady View Post
    I just realized, I have no real knowledge of where "Dragon Rocks" was, or let alone, where exactly the Discovery Island River Boats were. Could anyone fill me in on that?
    There was never a show called "Dragon Rocks" though there was a show called Tarzan Rocks & now it is home of the new show called Finding Nemo: The Musical & it was located at Dinoland U.S.A.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123