Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Questions?Questions?Questions? and Answers!! in the News & Rumors forums; Has anyone noticed the new scene in Splash Mountain? Or the add ons to MGM or DAK like a Pixar based land in MGM and Beastly Kingdom in DAK?...
    Disneyfreak5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Questions?Questions?Questions? and Answers!!

Has anyone noticed the new scene in Splash Mountain? Or the add ons to MGM or DAK like a Pixar based land in MGM and Beastly Kingdom in DAK?
    12 year old disney expert

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    What new scene in splash mountain?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak5 View Post
    Has anyone noticed the new scene in Splash Mountain? Or the add ons to MGM or DAK like a Pixar based land in MGM and Beastly Kingdom in DAK?

I think the subject of Beastly Kingdom has been exhausted within the past few weeks alone. And are you referring to the animation building in MGM?
    Tina

JackSparrow7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    None of those things have actually happened, nor are there any official plans for them to happen. The most likely of the 3 is for their to be a Pixar area of MGM. I think it would be a really good idea to have a working Pixar animation studio there, it would really help to bring back the original spirit of the park.
    -Tommy-

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow7 View Post
    None of those things have actually happened, nor are there any official plans for them to happen. The most likely of the 3 is for their to be a Pixar area of MGM. I think it would be a really good idea to have a working Pixar animation studio there, it would really help to bring back the original spirit of the park.
    Disney-MGM Studios is going to be renamed in 2008 & if you didn't know by now guess.......thats right its going to be renamed into Disney-Pixar Studios.

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDisney View Post
    Disney-MGM Studios is going to be renamed in 2008 & if you didn't know by now guess.......thats right its going to be renamed into Disney-Pixar Studios.

That sort of makes sense though right? Doesn't seem like MGM has much to do with the park these days anyway? The name change seems appropriate to me. What does everyone else think?
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Quote Originally Posted by SamIAm717 View Post
    That sort of makes sense though right? Doesn't seem like MGM has much to do with the park these days anyway? The name change seems appropriate to me. What does everyone else think?
    I think the name is great for the theme park, it could be the only park that has to do with everything Pixar. So I suggest the Imagineers to stop with this whole Pixar invading Tomarrowland & focus on the studios because the studios has a way long way to go.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    There's a new scene in splash mountain?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDisney View Post
    From my understanding, based on previous conversations and research people have done in this forum... that is a rumor. Do you have anything to back up that it's official now? Just curious.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    From my understanding, based on previous conversations and research people have done in this forum... that is a rumor. Do you have anything to back up that it's official now? Just curious.
    From hearing CM's at the park to reading Al Lutz's articles, this all starts with the opening of Toy Story Mania. With a kick off celebration the park will also have a new parade from Disney's California Adventure it is Block Party Bash. So in my understandings this isn't no rumor, it is a 100% fact!
    Last edited by ChampDisney; 03-30-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Disney1nut is offline A-Ticket holder
    Questions?Questions?Questions? and Answers!!

DISNEYFREAK5 ----- There you go again. People all he does is throw that stuff out - to - see what reactions he can get. No Proof or anything. He just Draws you ALL IN. HE kNOWS NOTHING. {9 Comments after his} He throwed that out with no support. Oh did you hear Disney just bought Knotts Berry Farm.

You have a point there Disney1Nut & to think he really wanted to trap us with this new scene at Splash Mountain? So thank you for pointing this out to us.
    Last edited by ChampDisney; 03-31-2007 at 04:39 PM.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I was thinking the same thing kinda, I've never even heard rumors of a new Splash Mountain scene...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"