Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss 7 Continents at Animal Kingdom in the News & Rumors forums; I was in the College Program the year Animal Kingdom opened. I was told by various people (cast members) that over the years that the park would be adding more ...
    TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

7 Continents at Animal Kingdom

I was in the College Program the year Animal Kingdom opened. I was told by various people (cast members) that over the years that the park would be adding more continents other then Asia and Africa until eventually they had a all 7. Antarctica for example would be like the penguin/polar bear area at Sea World, etc.
    I wonder if this eventually would happen!!!!! I have been back stage there before and have seen arial views. There is sure enough room!
    Annual Passholder.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    That would be alot of lands! I think they would need to get rid of Camp Minnie and Mickey and DinoLand USA if they were gonna have 5 more lands. It would also make the park alot larger to navigate in one day. Thats alot of new attractions as well! I dont see it happening for some reason, even though it would be awesome!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Figment1982 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello fellow CP-er!
    I would dearly love to see an Australia-themed land come to DAK. It such a diverse group of animals, and beautiful architecture. Yet I know how hard it is to take care of some of the animals from that area (the Baltimore Aquarium ran into this problem with its recently-opened Australia exhibit).

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree that it sounds like there would be a lot of hurdles to clear to make that happen, but how cool would that be? Australia? Antartica? something like the Amazon for South America . . . there would be a lot of amazing options.
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    This sounds very cool! maybe in Austrailia there could be a jeep ride through austaraila and in anartica, there could be a singing penquin show.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    that would be cool, it would make for a very very large theme park.
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I would like to see a ride featuring Steve Irwin for Australia if only he were still alive. And I heard a rumor that Austraila will be built in back of Expedition Everest but if that happens I would suggest the Imagineers to fix up the back side of the mountain.
    Last edited by ChampDisney; 04-11-2007 at 07:37 PM.

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    i could only see 2 more continents ever come to AK. AUS and South America and nothing else both are rich with animals and culture also that park would be a 2 day park and man a lot of walking unless they do a sky buckets
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    This would be cool, if it ever happened.
    As for the penguins.....they have penguins in South Africa - so why not add them to an area that already exists?!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    This would be pretty cool!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Is there enough room for all 7 continents.

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm guessing yes since its been well known that Animal Kingdom is the largest theme park at Walt Disney World.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I would love to have more continents to visit. It's a taste of all the real places I will probably never get to go- kind of like World Showcase at Epcot. I would like to see a frozen land- Animal Kingdom can get so hot.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I am totally with you on that one - I can be fine in all the parks walking around with no shade. But I walk through the gate of Animal Kingdom and start sweating. My friend tells me it has something to do with all of the trees that are there, producing heat and oxygen and stuff.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

rvjr is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really like a Antractica land idea this would be really cool cause DAK always is hot the only ride i can think of that is already bulit is in disneyland the bobsled ride thing lol i think this would make DAK way better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast