Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cindy's Castle in the News & Rumors forums; Found this on another site. Can't confirm it though. Can anyone confirm? * On September 10, 2007, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is expanding and will be opening a second location ...
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cindy's Castle

Found this on another site. Can't confirm it though. Can anyone confirm?

* On September 10, 2007, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is expanding and will be opening a second location inside the Magic Kingdom in none other than Cinderella Castle.
    * Reservations for the Magic Kingdom Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique can be made beginning April 29, 2007.
    * The Boutique will move into the space that is currently known as The King’s Gallery which houses Arts & Collectible merchandise. Guests can continue to enjoy Arribas Brother offerings at the Crystal Arts store on Main Street, U.S.A., Arribas Brothers store located in Downtown Disney and the shop in the Germany pavilion at Epcot.
    * The last day of business for The King’s Gallery is July 4, 2007 and construction on the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique runs from July 5 - September 1, 2007. (Note that all refurbishment work takes place inside the location and will not impede Guest access through the Castle breezeway.)
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Hmm, well, I guess it'd kinda make sense to have it there. I think it'll be nice to have two locations.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i think it being in the MK would be a very wise move on them... !!!

i really wanna do it.. but my lil girl is still small.. i might wait until next year
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Personally, I think inside the castle is the perfect spot. Not only is some little girl being made up to look like a princess, but she's having it done in the castle. That only add's to the excitement.
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    i love this idea it will definetly draw more attention under the castle and every little girls dream of becoming a princess can come true!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think the BBB would be wonderful inside Cinderella's Castle.

Although they don't really do the same thing exactly, what effect will this have on the Main Street Barber Shop? I know they can actually cut hair, but they also do some fun hair things along the lines of color, confetti, etc.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think it will be fun for kids but as an adult with no children yet I wish they could put somthing in the castle that appeals to more that just litte girls. I mean even the little boys can't participate with it. I just think there are only a number of peeps that will get anything out of this.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Quote Originally Posted by Maestr034 View Post
    I think it will be fun for kids but as an adult with no children yet I wish they could put somthing in the castle that appeals to more that just litte girls. I mean even the little boys can't participate with it. I just think there are only a number of peeps that will get anything out of this.
    Boys seem to get jipped. They can be pirates though.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Pirates jumping out of cinderella's castle....how appealing.

Poor guys, ship them over to POTC
    The Goofy Princess

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    it would be a great idea if the boy scould go in and become prince charming or a pirate or a loin or stitch or something along those lines
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Cinderella's Castle will do great at the Magic Kingdom. Things well seem more magical at the kingdom & I do hope everything does well!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    I can confirm this!! The Orlando Sentinel has an article on it as does wdwinfo.com--I'm excited! lol
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney05 View Post
    Found this on another site. Can't confirm it though. Can anyone confirm?

* On September 10, 2007, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is expanding and will be opening a second location inside the Magic Kingdom in none other than Cinderella Castle.
    * Reservations for the Magic Kingdom Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique can be made beginning April 29, 2007.
    * The Boutique will move into the space that is currently known as The King’s Gallery which houses Arts & Collectible merchandise. Guests can continue to enjoy Arribas Brother offerings at the Crystal Arts store on Main Street, U.S.A., Arribas Brothers store located in Downtown Disney and the shop in the Germany pavilion at Epcot.
    * The last day of business for The King’s Gallery is July 4, 2007 and construction on the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique runs from July 5 - September 1, 2007. (Note that all refurbishment work takes place inside the location and will not impede Guest access through the Castle breezeway.)
    I was at the World of Disney store in NYC back in Feb. buying some art. The manager and I got into a great WDW discussion that seemed to last all afternoon. One of the things she told me was that this was going to happen. Appearently she was at a meeting in WDW when they announced this. She told me that she was quite vocal about having to move the art gallery again down there. Being that she was management, I would say this is as good as confirmed but only time will tell for sure.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

CT_Jennifer is offline A-Ticket holder

Confirmed

I'd say this is true. I called two days ago to make reservations and the lady on the phone told me that they were accepting reservations starting September 10. Unfortunately, my trip is a few weeks before that, but she told me to try back later because it could possibly get moved up...

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    A CM at Casey's Corner actually told us this IS happening. He said to enjoy the Castle now because it is going down for refurb and that BBB would be moving from Downtown to the castle to make it easier for the little princesses to be perfect befoer their meal at the Royal Table. We came hoem from WDW yesterday but I was disappointed that we could not get reservations for BBB or the Royal table and yes I started calling MONTHS in advance. It would seem that moving it would equal more busy and therefore less likely for walk up traffic to be able to enjoy this. I really, really did not like the fact that despite months of planning, research and phone calls I could not make these two magical experiences happen for my daughter, which made her cry and made me feel like a bad mommy. I wish they would keep the BBB at Downtown and open another one in each park (Stitch is everywhere, why not something nice like BBB) so more little girls could be prinessed up. For boys, the Barber Shop on Main Street will gladly fancy them up for just a few dollars.

Also, it would be really great if they sold little bags of the hair glitter so the girls and boys who cannot get into one of the other two could at least glitter up a bit and feel special and included. My daughter asked me if only really, really rich little girls got to do that. I then had to explain about reservations being booked months in advance and how hard I had tried. We still had a great time that was just seriously disappointing for both of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast