Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Illuminations leaving Epcot? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by mickeymaster Even if they do change it I bet it will be pretty good. Ive never seen a firework show at Disney that wasnt pretty spectacular True....
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymaster View Post
    Even if they do change it I bet it will be pretty good. Ive never seen a firework show at Disney that wasnt pretty spectacular
    True.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I do think IllumiNations is due for an upgrade, but not changing it totally. Love the music, so they better not change the music.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

disney1266 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Illuminations. But a new EPCOT night time show would be good too. If you really love Illuminations like I do, then buy the music CD. I play it in my car when I need some soothing time for myself and I can't get to Disney right away. I live 2 1/2 hours south of Disney and we always listen to our Disney Cd's on the drive up; to get us ready for the magic. Then if it is replaced, I still have the CD to remind me of the show 'that used to be."

epcot flamingo is offline A-Ticket holder
    illuminations is mutch shorter because it only has one theme the other ones had world discoverie introduced the countries and a laser display

if you look at wd magic everyone is pesomistic abott skydance. that made me laugh because i remember how mad people waer when thet got illuminations 25a i was disapointed when they took away the quality of illuminations. they used to do a display for each country a friework display holograms and lasers and history oe our world and the pictures were in the fiuntains. roe is realey lacking. they ahound combine all the shows by dringing back the holograms keeping the same storyline and include the buildings more and bring back the old illuminations. A good thing is they took away the wand hovering over the ball that looked like a self destruct system.

[quote=epcot flamingo;507841]if you look at wd magic everyone is pesomistic abott skydance. that made me laugh because i remember how mad people waer when thet got illuminations 25a i was disapointed when they took away the quality of illuminations. they used to do a display for each country a friework display holograms and lasers and history oe our world and the pictures were in the fiuntains. roe is realey lacking. they ahound combine all the shows by dringing back the holograms keeping the same storyline and include the buildings more and bring back the old illuminations. A good thing is they took away the wand hovering over the ball that looked like a self destruct system. I think disneys going to catch everyone by suprise by briging in skydance or some new show unannounced along with taprestry of nations. Some people also say that skydance is a corny name but to me it sounds like a little bit of everything fome each show.

im getting very tired of roe it was cool the first time but not enouf lasers and fireworks

if anyone misses roe im putting a roe video online soon 2 views ine in the front and one from some country where all the lasers are seem and i will edit the sound eveps some videos will be from a different year and i will also have tne cristos jamitors and fountain of nations which i hope they change they hade the came 8 shows tor 13 years that play all day almost everytime you walk thru innoventions some songs they shound keep. This vdeo wont be on in a while buit i will anounce it

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have never really been a fan of illuminations either. Once was enough for me, but i am game for something different!

Petman1325 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Why would replace a fireworks show with a moral so powerful and inspirational. The show might seem a little boring, but it is really telling us that we are all together (the moral is mostly like it's a small world.). The show is priceless!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Illuminations is my favorite non-ride attraction and I wish they wouldn't change it. However, I trust that Disney will replace it with another great show.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Awwww, if they took Illuminations away, I would be sad!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

ghost1000 is offline A-Ticket holder
    So can anyone report if the new Skydance show debuted at Epcot's 25th birthday, or is it still Reflections of Earth??
    ~*~*~*~*~*

--Rita

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Please still be ROE
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's still ROE.

However...

...last week when we arrived back in our room at Pop one night, we had a voicemail from the front desk saying that Epcot would be testing out some new effects for a future show, so if we saw anything "spectacular" in the sky or heard loud noises, that was why.

Hmmm...
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast