Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss wonder of life pavilion in the News & Rumors forums; ScreamScape reports I donít know how true this new rumor if, but if it is true, itís kind of sad. Weíve heard that in the near future Disney World management ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

wonder of life pavilion

ScreamScape reports

I donít know how true this new rumor if, but if it is true, itís kind of sad. Weíve heard that in the near future Disney World management will send in work crews to gut the inside of the Wonders of Life pavilion. Apparently they will save the Body Wars and Cranium Command attractions and leave them alone, but theyíll be walled up and hidden from view and the huge Body Wars mural painted on the wall will be covered up or painted over. Normally this could be an exciting thing to see activity in the building once again, but the kicker of the story is that apparently the facility is being handed over to the group sales people who will use it for private party events in much the same way that the old Odyssey restaurant and the Millennium Village structure are used.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    It would be great if they could relocate Cranium Command, I think it's hilarious!

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    yeah it would be nice if they keep any thing from there
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Andyxox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I say they should just overhaul the whole thing, don't make it private. They already have the Millennium Village, Odyssey, and the Imagination Pyramids. I'd love to see a reworked Wonders of Life, or even a new theme all together. Anything but permanently private.