Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss ABC Theater in the News & Rumors forums; Itís small and blurry (I shrunk it down more myself in an attempt to sharpen the focus) but you can see a survey crew taking measurements at the entrance of ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

ABC Theater

Itís small and blurry (I shrunk it down more myself in an attempt to sharpen the focus) but you can see a survey crew taking measurements at the entrance of the ABC Theater building after hours. Looks like something new is in the works.

the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Anyone have an idea as to what's being changed, or what new is going in there?
    It's a good thing!

bosco837 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I haven't heard anything....maybe just revamping or something. I will see in August....wooohooo!
    PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE EDDDDDIIIEEE!!!!!

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Iv'e been hearing rumors about High School Musical Pep Rally moving indoors? I myself rather have it stay where its at & have some other new show. A year ago there was also this particular rumor about a Kingdom Hearts stage show to take place in the "Who Wants to be a Millionare" show building but now since we all know its now going be the home of the future Toy Story Mania attraction. So maybe that Kingdom Hearts show may appear here but thats just me thinking I have no clue but who knows, really?

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    When Toy Story Mania opens, what will happen to Pizza Planet and Al's Toy Barn? They're on the other side of the park from each other.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

I heard talk somewhere about moving Pizza Planet but who knows. If they do move it their would be more room & that same area could be rethemed into a Muppets land.

I have just been informed that the ABC Theater is going to host a brand new show called "Trust Me". No other information has yet been given out but what I can tell you it will happen in 2008.

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDisney View Post
    I have just been informed that the ABC Theater is going to host a brand new show called "Trust Me". No other information has yet been given out but what I can tell you it will happen in 2008.
    trust me. hmmmm now i'm confused i wonder what that will be about?????
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMick View Post
    trust me. hmmmm now i'm confused i wonder what that will be about?????
    Right now the name of the stage show has only just gotten out but if I had the information on what its going to be about I would have already spilled the beans out to everyone.

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    i wish it was going to be the kingdom heart show
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

andyman is offline A-Ticket holder
    When you say show do you mean like a tv show or a park show?