Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss new things for studios in the News & Rumors forums; I like the idea of the Jedi Academny being permanent. I havent gotten to go down during star wars weekend, so now if i go at another time i will ...
    lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I like the idea of the Jedi Academny being permanent. I havent gotten to go down during star wars weekend, so now if i go at another time i will get to see it. Im kinda addicted to star wars recently (read 5 of the books in the past 2 weeks and have still kept going with a regular life with work and people) so that is a nice addition.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I like the Pixar Place name & like others say Muppets could really use a land. Another thing is that there is a rumor that Lucas wants to expand the Star Wars experience so I would really love a Star Wars land as well.

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thank goodness, MGM definitely needs something because I lose my attention there very easily.

RumTumJM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastlyKingdom? View Post
    the new thing for the Rock n rollar coaster is rumor to get is a light show thing that the disneyland paris version has
    What would this entail. Would the ride be drastically changed (especially track-wise)? Would they get rid of the roads signs and all of that?
    Last time I rode STAR TOURS, I thought to myself, "If a droid is a pain in the......behind, does that make it a hemdroid?"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you......ROCK!"
    - Brian May

"Don't Stop Believin'"
    - Journey

www.rocknationradio.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12