Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Tinker Bell meet and greet in the News & Rumors forums; Screamscape has heard that plans are in the works to add a Tinker Bell character Meet & Greet, possibly to the Toon Square character tent. To fit in with the ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Tinker Bell meet and greet

Screamscape has heard that plans are in the works to add a Tinker Bell character Meet & Greet, possibly to the Toon Square character tent. To fit in with the theme, apparently they will “shrink” you while your in the queue so you’ll be the same size as Tink.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I heard this also (actually I think it was on Lou's podcast) but I thought the rumor was that it was going in Fantasyland , somewhere around where the the old skyride use to dock....hope I'm not getting 2 podcasts mixed up
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    i kinda hope that Tink is not com,ing to WDW. I saw her at Disneyland, and she SCARED me. No one should be THAT skinny or THAT tan or have THAT bright yellow hair!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I heard this also (actually I think it was on Lou's podcast) but I thought the rumor was that it was going in Fantasyland , somewhere around where the the old skyride use to dock....hope I'm not getting 2 podcasts mixed up
    I also heard about this Tinker Bell meet & greet taking place at the unused Fantasyland Sky Way building. My guess is that they'll start having Tink appear at the Judge's Tent & move her to that old building. I myself really like this idea of having the meet & greet located at the Sky Way building because its in good old fashion theming & with the fact that the Peter Pan ride is right across from that building.
    Last edited by ChampDisney; 07-14-2007 at 04:49 AM.

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have mixed feelings about meeting Tink. Part of me says "Hey! Cool idea w/ the whole shrinking thing!" The other part of me says "Let Tink remain a pixie mystery"

I think if they do it that the Sky Way drop off would be better than Toon Town.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I always wanted them to turn the Sky Way budiling into a romantic restuarant. I figured that it could be a tiny one with about 20 or so tables, similar to the plaza, charge outrageous amounts, and be classic disney romance.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm thinking of a Lady & the Tramp restuarant. I think it would work beautifully & would be really romantic.