Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Big Red and Little Red gone from KS in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Mickey's#1Fan yeah really??? bc when i went they talked about a little elephant but not Big Red and Little Red specifically! and there was no ms johnson ...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey's#1Fan View Post
    yeah really??? bc when i went they talked about a little elephant but not Big Red and Little Red specifically! and there was no ms johnson or jobson or w/e her name is lol!!
    lol, ya she was gone too
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just rode this today so it is fresh in my mind... there is no mention of big red or little red, no miss jobson, a lot more talking with wilson (whose voice sounds a little different too)... the only thing he mentions is that they found a baby elephant by itself without any parents... later they mention that there are poachers and they need are help to trap them in.... and the end the plane and wilson are gone and wilson says thanks for our help both the mom and baby are safe and they are taking the baby elephant to renite him with its mother... there was also no "faulty" bridge shake... we just drove right over it.... the radio station music that someone had mentioned previously thinking it was new, is infact not they have always played that music and still do.... it also seems like they have moved a lot of the animals around to different locations as certain animals that are usually in certain places were switched around
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    aww, i was hoping that big red and little red had returned :-(
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12